Chapter Four

I had just woken up to find Damien on my couch. I got dressed and went put side. Something was wrong and I have to figure out what. It's quite out side. Stillness in the air. Almost like time was frozen and I was the only one who noticed. Then I saw him again. That black shadow in the trees.
Without a second thought I ran after him, it was like he wanted me to fallow him. Once I was in a clearing in the woods he seemed to have vanished. I had turned round just a minute later and there he was.

"Who are you?....why won't you leave me alone?!"
He just stares at me.
"Start talking now damn it! Or I'll----I'll....."
"You'll what?!" He said without a hint of doubt that I wouldn't hurt him.
"I'm serious.....who the hell are you?!"
"I'm pleased to say, you already know me lovely."
"Don't call me that!!!" I went to hit him but he was gone.
I ran back to the apartment and Damien was awake. He started make breakfast, as I plopped down on the couch from frustration.
"What's wrong Scar?"
"It's nothing....let's just eat and get to school okay?"
After that we did as I suggested and headed to school. Damien gave me a kiss then went to go talk to some friends. I was on the search for Adia. I found her. She was talking with someone I happened to over hear....

"I mean really why?"

I regonize that voice, it's a guy for sure

"Because she is my best friend now if you'll excuse me I have to be going."
"Maybe I won't let you go."
"And then maybe Scar will kick you ass, now go away!"

Adia stomps away, and Talen comes round the corner and sees me. I turn to leave but then he calls my name.
"Scar?"
I turn round to him. Clearly annoyed and crossed my arms.
"I'm sorry for how I acted yesterday that wasn't me..... I have a twin brother he does home schooling and he wanted to switch lives for a day I didn't think he'd be rude to you."
I rolled my eyes. "Yeah I have a twin too, she's called...fake." I walked away because I didn't want to her another word.
I will say I could've been nicer about it, but he shouldn't have made up some fake brother to cover his tracks.