Part 4: We could've been heroes

The past few weeks frank hasn't kissed me. I really need those wet lips to function and I haven't been getting them. I think he's truly scared that I'm something I'm not.

What if he thinks I'm working for them?

No

All I told him was his HAWT wet lips made me discover who I am. Is it really that scary???? Also, there's no way I would ever work for them. He doesn't even believe in them anyways.

You know, if he doesn't want his lips to be seen as heroes, I don't know what he wants. Obviously it's not my soggy/rough/wet lips. I just don't understand how he could ever NOT want these lippy lips??? They're so versatile with texture and humidity.

You know what I think?

I think he's jealous.

Yup, I said it. Frank's jealous.

But also who wouldn't be??

Out of all the lips in this place, mine are by far superior. Not that I would know, I've only tasted Frank's lips. I'm just saying I know. It's bonkers. These people actually believe they have BETTER LIPS THAN ME!!!???
-•-•-•-

It's been almost a month with no moist sessions. I'm becoming worried. Are my lips simply too much for this boy? I ask him later on at lunch.

I grab a piece of paper and write "are these luscious lumps of juicy rough and plumpness just too much for you to handle anymore?" I slid the paper over to him. He read the words and started crying. We didn't talk for two more weeks after that.

Fuck.

I don't know what to do. I couldn't talk to him in case them came back. That was where I messed up. I told frank that thems lips were better than his??!!? Did he want me to lie? I kinda want to talk to summon them again. If frank wouldn't kiss me I know they would. But it's too risky. My lips are sacred and hold the secret of the lipsssssssss.

The next morning at breakfast Frank decides to sit by me. His lips are practically drowning in wetness. I CANT do this anymore