Part 5: Watch your step, it's wet

Frank is such a hawtoe.

Im glad he's finally talking to me again. He has always distracted me from them and lately they have been on my mind more than usual.

And I'm not sure which way they are on my mind.

Yes, I'm still thinking about that passionate kiss they gave me. I'm not sure if they could ever beat Frank's luscious lips, but they were pretty could. I felt a cold sore on Frank's lips one time, that was almost a dealbreaker for me. But I knew he would cry so I couldn't tell him.

I really love him, I swear, but he cries so much. I swear the only thing saving that boy is his lips. Bert seemed to agree. I had to tell him since he was the only one bold enough to sit at MY table, and I was too tired to kick him out.

"Yeah dude, he's...uh.. totally Wet for sure. Yup, the wettest lips I've ever seen." He seemed pretty distracted. He was always half listening so this is no surprise. I didn't need people knowing the full details anyways.

I really didn't care what he had to say anyways, most of the time it was nonsense. Besides, I allowed him to sit here to listen to ME, not the other way around. I don't do that.
But one thing caught my ear.

"Jasper totally kissed him once so he knows all about Frank's lips."

JASPER?!! WHAT THE FUCK??? I couldn't believe my ears. How does he know about Jasper if he is apparently "only in my head??" Explain that markman, she can't. Because she's a raging bitch liar. I want to confront her but then she'll know that me and frank have had more than one humid session. It's bad enough she already knows about the one.

Maybe I should confront frank about this??? If Jasper is in my head then why is he on my man?? This CANT be true. I just can't hold onto this forever. My lips now hold a new secret of the lipsssssss and pretty soon they will be too plump full of secrets.

I have to do something. That's when I knew.