Part 7: New found lips

These pills were really getting to me. I think. I haven't really thought about them at all. Well, I just did. But not before this.

I haven't talked to Frank since I caught him with Jasper, or should I say Bert, last night. So I've been sitting with Ray, Bob, and Pete. I don't mention Pete much since he doesn't seem to talk. We get along fine.

I really miss Frank's wet sloppy lips, but they have touched jas- I mean bert's cracked and damaged lips.

I don't want those to even come close to mine.

Ray's looked nice today. I don't know why I think that but it isn't bad. Usually it's just a huge mess but he actually did something with it today. That's all he has going for him really. Those messages he makes kill him. They really make no sense, especially today's message.

"Two people are soon to be seen, but they've been here all along." Ray looked pretty confident with this one. And he didn't even have to look at his cereal this time? Impressive.

I think it's complete bullshit though. Two people to be seen?? What the fuck does that mean. He doesn't know. I don't know. Nobody knows.

FRNAK still hasn't talked to me. I'm beginning to think he's found another lovers lips to indulge in.

I spoke too soon. Later that day Frank pulled me away and asked to speak. I thought we were gonna make out so I said yeah. We didn't make out sadly. He wanted to tell me something "serious". What the fuck is more serious than how serious I am about those moisturiius lips.

"Gerard," Frank was trying to capture my attention but every word he spoke those lips just seeped with sopping wet wetness. "GERARD this is important okay? Markman asked if I could disclose this information to you. I told her what happened the other night with.... them." He saw the shocked look in my face. "Sorry I had to say it. I know who you think they are. But you're entirely wrong. You know how you've been seeing stuff, like how you found out Bert was actually there that night instead of them? Well I have something else to tell you."

I didn't like where this was going. Not at all. Why all this talk of them? Ever since I stopped taking my meds I've barely been thinking about it all. Not taking my meds has made only one thing on my mind at all times: those milky lips.

"You know the first night them came?" Frank continued, I nodded. "Well it wasn't any them. It was Ray and Pete. They were the ones who tried to steal your 'secret of the lipsss' or whatever. They were the ones who kissed you. And you liked it. A lot apparently."

I couldn't believe my ears. I wasn't expecting this. All I wanted was a moist session. This must explain why I was looking at Ray so lovey dovey this morning. It was something about him. I decided I can talk now.

"I...I don't know what to say Frank. I.. I just" I started sweating and I passed out.