Breathe Pt. 1

//Request from koobun_00 (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧♡//

Yoongi's Pov.

"It's not yours! Give it back!", I heard Taehyung's livid voice in the hall. "Keep your hands off me jackass!", I heard Jungkook's voice retaliate. "God, give me strength..", I groan spinning out of my desk chair to stop these two once again. There has been a lot of tension in the house recently, specifically between Jungkook and Taehyung.

They have been arguing so much lately and we don't know why. The rest of my members and I have been trying to get them to tell us what all the fighting was about, but all it did was cause another screaming match between the two; which gave us no answers in the end.

That one went on until 2 am.

Anyway, their feud has been going on for three days now, but today had to be the worse one yet. If one did something small, it would send the other one into a spiral of anger and another argument would break out. It has gotten so bad, that we had to separate the two on many occasions, yet it's still not enough to keep their gawking down. It's very frustrating for the rest of us.

Mainly me, since I am "surprise babysitting" them today. Everyone else went to the store without telling me, may I mention; leaving me with these two so they don't kill each other.

They are not going to hear the end of it when they come back.

I entered the hall, a little confused at what exactly I was looking at. Taehyung was trying to take the maknae's shirt off. While Jungkook was trying to remove Taehyung's hands and pulled at Tae's hair. I don't know, but it just looked a mess. "It's not yours. What makes you think you can take my shit?!", Taehyung said.

"Fuck off! You don't even wear this anymore!", Jungkook retorted. They were screaming so loud, I was starting to get a migraine.

"Hey! That's enough!", I catch their attentions. Jungkook jerked out of Taehyung's grip and huffed. "Should I even ask what you two are fighting about now, or should I save my peace of mind?", I say a little annoyed by their bickering. I eyed the two, waiting for an answer. "Jungkook, doesn't know what the word 'mine' means. He took my shirt and-", Taehyung started and no surprise, was cut off by the maknae.

"Well, Taehyung doesn't know the 'finders, keepers rule'.. Fucking loser.", he mumbled, crossing his arms.

"Shut the fuck up! I was talking!", Taehyung shouted.

"I don't give two shits if were.", Jungkook said, getting back in Taehyung's face.

And just like that, we were back to square one as they shouted at the top of their lungs again. I sigh, thinking why did everyone leave me with them.

"Both of you shut up and listen.", I scold, pushing them away from each other. My patience was wearing thin with the two. "I am sick and tired of hearing you two talk to each other like this. You need to stop it now. You shouldn't be saying these things, let alone cussing. That's my damn job. If I have to say something to you two again, about fighting, I promise you there will be no more chances. Do you understand me?", I say firmly to them.

They looked at each other momentarily, giving one another annoyed looks. "I said, 'do you understand me?'", I say lowly. Their demeanors soften as they dropped their heads, nodding "Yes sir..".

"Good. Jeongguek, give him his shirt back.", I tell him. He furrowed his eyebrows and looked like he was going to say something back to me, but ended up slipping out of the shirt. He threw it harshly at Taehyung, "Here bitch a-", he started and I spun him around, landing harsh swats on his shorts, "Ow! Ow!".