Safe! Pt. 2

Namjoons Pov.

I wasn't thinking at all. Why did I do that to my maknae? What came over me? I questioned myself as I ran down the dark street. I didn't know where I was but I kept running. Running from the cries that chased me. The cries of pain I caused my beloved member.

He hates you. He trusted you and you broke his trust. Pathetic. Could you even hear his cries? He begged you to stop but you kept on going.

I shook my head at the voice bashing me for my mistake. "I didn't.. mean for it to go like that..", I wiped my tears running farther from home, from my members, from my maknae. Thinking of Jungkook caused me to slow down and break into sobbs. "M-my maknae...", I bent over crying my heart out. I wanted to talk to him, hold him, tell him how sorry I was and how much I loved him. I let out a shaky sob, looking at the direction I just came from. Home.

Don't even bother. The maknae won't be in pain once you're gone. They'll get a better leader, they'll be just fine.

"No.. Not true.. be quiet..", I wiped my tears watching the streetlights come on one-by-one. "They..", I stood up looking towards the unknown path, contemplating.

They're better off without you. Go now. Before you cause more pain.

"Sstop..", I shook my head choosing the unknown. I couldn't clear my head. The way I lashed out on Jungkook, played over and over in my mind. His cries... his pleas... his safeword... I caused that.

I saw a nearby park and sat on the bench, holding my pounding head. "Im.. so sorry maknae.. forgive me..", I sniff. If I could back and change what I did to him, I would and fix it a thousand times.. I can go back now and make things right. I looked at my phone and saw messages and missed calls from my worried members:

'Where are you?'
'Hyung please answer!'
'Joon its late please comeback'
'Kim Namjoon answer your phone, youre worrying us dongsaeng'

They still cared, even after what I did. I let out a little sob staring at my phone. I love them. I can't believe I put them in the middle. They..

They don't love you, you're such a fool. What makes you think they're being honest? They feel sorry for you, don't be blinded idiot.

"No.. no.. g-GET OUT OF MY HEAD!", I shouted as more tears fell from my eyes I doubled over covering my ears. "It was a mistake, it was an accident", I kept repeating.

"Joon?", a concerned voice came from infront of me.

Yoongi's Pov.

I ran outside trying to find Namjoon, but he was no where in sight. I called his phone and it dialed out. "Where are Namjoon..", I got in my car driving up and down the streets. I was getting even more worried when it got darker and the streetlights came on.

He could get hurt or worse killed. My mind raced as I continued looking for my run away dongsaeng. I sighed and pulled over at a park to text Namjoon. Please be safe.. Please be safe... I felt like I was suffocating, I turned the engine off and exited the car, trying to steady my breathing. I heard distant sobs and looked around, thinking someone was hurt.

I quietly followed the sound and saw someone on the bench under the streetlight.

"GET OUT OF MY HEAD!", he yelled, he sounded broken, like his whole world was flipped. And I knew that voice, it belonged to the person I've been looking for.

"I-it was an accident.."

"Joon?", I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Hyung..", he looked up with wide-teary eyes, he seemed shocked to see me. "W-what are you doing here hyung?", he asked and I looked at him like he was talking crazy.