2. Strip For Me, Baby

Andeveir wasn’t sure what he was going to expect from going to a place like this, but he trusted Yvette enough not to send him anywhere he wouldn’t like or would feel too uncomfortable.

He remembered his nanny saying it was her daughter he was being sent to. Andy was pretty sure he remembered little Liv as well. She was a loud yet sweet girl that was only around six or seven years younger than him. The two never met much, but the little time he ever saw her she always wore a smile that could fall in a second with her fists rising if pestered.

The memory of her elbowing his younger brother in the mouth had a ghost of a smile on his sculpted lips. He didn’t forget the extreme caution he took after witnessing what the girl would do to someone who poked at her rear unexpectedly.

He wasn’t so sure why she stopped coming around and he had asked, but Yvette was a rather private woman when it came to her life away from him and his family.

“We’re here, sir.” James, the chauffeur informed him.

Taking a glance out the tinted window, Andeveir nodded and took himself out the car, “thanks, James. I’ll call you when I’m done. You can go home or whatever you’d like.”

“Thank you, sir.” The man smiled then drove off.

Andy had his driver drop him off at a barbershop that wasn’t too far away from his true destination. The moment James took off and bent a corner, the man took himself down the sidewalk with his head held down through the bit of crowd. Not that it made much difference of his “hiding” when he was over six feet tall with the most dashing and unmistakable features.

Slender button nose, strong jawline, plump lips and the most beautiful pair of electric blue eyes that went perfectly with his short strawberry blonde hair. Not to mention the two red marks that sandwiched his left eyebrow as birthmarks.

For his long legs, it was a short travel but that didn’t have his bones ache any less. He just knew he shouldn’t have given up working out. The slightest movements above his average activities of the day and his whole existence felt like it wanted to crash down.

Alas, he had reached the salon. It clearly stated it being a unisex salon at the window, but when he looked pass the glass, all his eyes saw were women getting their hair and nails done as they laughed and chattered away.

The thirty-two year old man could feel his face heat with embarrassment the moment one of the women stopped her laugh abruptly to catch his awkwardly standing form on the outside. Out of reflex, he stepped behind the solid wall and facepalmed himself.

“This is what you get for being an antisocial retard.” He insulted himself, “should’ve stayed home.”

And as if that wasn’t enough to have him as pink as a peach, the call of his name had him going to the shade of a tomato. Regret filled him as he looked up to see a gorgeous honey-brown skinned woman. Her cat-like eyes smiled with her full wide lips and her high cheekbones rounded like apples as she croaked her finger at him.

“Andy? Come on in, baby.”

“Little Liv?” He asked astonished.

The 5’10” woman had only her upper body pushed out the salon entrance and the pair that peeked from her deep V-neck had him heat up all over again. That couldn’t be little Liv. Little was definitely not what she was. The girl got tall and plump with a fairly intimidating yet welcoming demeanour.

It took him a few seconds to fully register the brown woman with fiery, finger-waved hair who he once knew as the tiny, stick of an eleven year old calling him over.