INSTAGRAM LIVE?

Hey everybody!

First off, I want to say a big THANK YOU to anyone who got this far. Please do check out the other parts of the series that are already up, and stay tuned for the rest of them!

So, I was considering doing an Instagram Live on my official author's page.

I was thinking it would be something nice where you all could ask questions, tell me your favorite parts, favorite characters, e.t.c...

What would you think?

I'm a bit of a self conscious person so I won't do it and make a fool of myself if no one will get on with me. That would be awful🤣🤣.

Please comment if you're interested and we'll figure out a date and a time!

If you have questions or anything like what I said above, you can either put them in the comments on here, message me directly on here or on my Insta, or you could put them in the live chat, although we all know it skips around and you miss things in the IG chats. I'll even have people joining the live if they want to.

Although I am far from famous so if you're joining my live for like 5 seconds of fame or whatever, you wont get it on mine🤣.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT.

You guys have given me almost 20k reads. I would like to not only give back to you, but get to know my readers and how they interact with the characters and what happens to them

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ALLOW ME TO NERD OUT WITH YOU OVER THIS. COMMENT. MESSAGE ME. I DON'T CARE HOW. JUST DO ITTTTTT.

My instagram is @reneejettofficial