❝ 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐆𝐆𝐎 ❞

𝐈-𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃: 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

A red bomber jacket clad Do Iseul strode through the empty grounds, the wood planks laid out perfectly beneath her feet emitting occasional squeak. She plays with the skin of her thumbs, a subconscious reaction due to the environment she was putting herself in, anticipation claiming her, though barely visible to the naked eye.

Holding herself tall and proud, Iseul stops to stare at the impressive structure awaiting her, "Am I in the right address?" she chuckles to herself, the stationed cameras picking up the way her soft hair part, cascading gently over her shoulders, revealing the side of her face, harmoniously structured with a mix of very foreign features.

Do Iseul is as pretty as she is charming.

"What the..." A few of the other contestants, already having entered the place of gathering, murmur among themselves. This couldn't be right, could it? The rumors simply couldn't have been true, and yet, here she was. The female trainee, the only one said to participate in a show filled with 23 other boys.

"Why is there a girl trainee here?"

"Do Iseul has been under our company, training, for the last two years, though she has an impressive repertoire of other companies she trained with under her belt. In total, she has spent almost five years as a trainee. Not to mention, she has done competitive gymnastics for nine years before continuing her pursuit of debuting."

"So, she has been training since she was fourteen?"

"Yes, expect great things from her, one of BigHit's prides.

"Holy crap, it's Do Iseul, though!" it truly was Do Iseul, "Wasn't she in Produce 101 before?" A timid voice picks up from the buzz of the room, some already having a strong impression of the newcomer. The legendary trainee that practically everyone knew about in the industry was here.

"Look, look." Heeseung nudges a boy to his right, "If I know her enough, the next thing she is going to do is listen to the walls." A few contestants turn around, slightly baffled by how unusual the action was. However, they would soon come to realize, that anything Iseul would do, will always be a tiny bit odd.

"Just in case this is not real and I am hallucinating again, also, because this looks interesting," her words trail off and she comes closer to the door, reaching out with tentative hands to rub the surface of the impressively built structure. Feeling that it was safe enough, she leans in and puts an ear over the wall, trying to pick up any noise that might come through the thick slab of concrete..

"Hello, my name is Do Iseul and I am nineteen years old. I came here with hopes of debuting with the final line-up. I will be in your care."

Her jaw drops and an incredulous expression takes over her face when the wall suddenly starts rotating, putting her off-balance and opening up to a large hallway, giving the viewers a meme-worthy moment already. Meanwhile, the other twenty-three boys inside are struggling to hold composure while the girl on the wide screen is being a proper comedian with her random remarks.

"You know what? I have the perfect thing to jazz this place up even more," her voice is picked up by the microphones once again. She rummages through her bag while making her way into the main room, turning around the corner, though she soon gives up, "Never mind, I forgot to bring it here."