❝ 𝐇𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐄𝐍𝐇𝐀 ❞

𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐆

Putting his hand on sharp corners whenever Iseul nears them, like when she gets on the car and he puts his palm on the edge, so that she won't hurt her head. Also walks on the part closest to the road on the sidewalk, because it makes him feel like she is safer.

𝐉𝐀𝐘

His hands are almost always on her shoulders whenever they are together and automatically give her mini massages. It started off as a joke at first, but now, Jay doesn't even realize he is doing it until later. Stretches with her very early in the morning, since she almost always is the only one up and all alone.

𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐍

Almost always tucks the strands of hair away from her face whenever she is concentrated on something or doing the most random things and they get in her way. Also carries spare hair ties just in case and sometimes, even braids her hair (seen a few times out of frame during videos).

𝐉𝐀𝐊𝐄

Holding her hand while walking down stairs, be it on award shows or even regular life [%V: I can't with this cutie omg]. Also, is her alarm clock for almost everything she has to do. Even for things as small as drinking water, Jake is there to tell her to do it (her personal tracker).

𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐎𝐎

Carrying a lip balm and hand cream, putting them on for her, because she always forgets to and has dry hands and lips all the time if he doesn't remind her to moisturize. It all started when he made fun of her split lips and Iseul ignored him for two days straight and he swore to her that she would never ever be his victim again by personally watching over as she does it.

𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐖𝐎𝐍

Iseul always falls asleep with accessories on and obviously, they are uncomfortable to sleep with, so Jungwon is the one to loosen her hair tie, unclasp her bracelet and/or rings and take off her glasses and put them on her bedside table. Also adjusts her pillow, because God knows how many times she has fallen asleep in the most uncomfortable positions.

𝐍𝐈-𝐊𝐈

Somehow, carrying her on his back has ended up as a habit and he does it without even thinking at this point. Is always ready to have her hop on and run away from the chaos (that Iseul herself has probably created). Also, has put his head on her lap more often than on a pillow probably, as the other members say.

❥ what she gives all of them, they return it fully :( iseul is the oldest and the mom of the group so she is always looking after each one of them, so they like to let her know that they care for her in different ways :)