❝ 𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐔𝐋𝐖𝐎𝐍 𝐕𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄 ❞

"How about we share our first impressions of each other?" Heeseung looks at the screen recording them. A few rustles could be heard behind the camera and Jungwon looked away from the live to check on the ruckus.

"Oh? noona is here." He pats at the space beside him and Heeseung motions her forward. "Come, we were going to talk about our casting stories."

OMG ISEUL IS THERE??

LIVE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MONTHS HASJK 

"Engenes probably already know about mine, though." Jungwon shakes his head, purposefully looking annoyed for the viewers, "Not all of them do, come on!" Heeseung pushes the mini tripod further back on the desk so that all of them would be in frame.

A white jacket fabric enters the viewers' screens and soon, a pale hand waves in front of the device, both Heeseung and Jungwon staring directly at the girl behind the lens, looking as whipped as ever. "Hello Engene!"

ITS BEEN SO LONG

HIII SEULLIEEEE <333333

"You should start." Heeseung gestures at the recording camera while scrolling through the comments with another phone, snickering to himself. Jungwon scoots over, his puffy black jacket taking up a lot of space. He moves to shrug it off quickly, but stops when Iseul puts a hand over his shoulder without even looking at him directly, checking her appearance through the recorder, "Keep it on, it's cold."

SKKSK MOM VIBES 100%i can't be simping over her even more shdkf

"I first got casted around five years ago? I don't remember exactly when, but it was in February?" She clears her throat clearly, feeling the effects of tiredness, since she hadn't had the chance to rest after promotions and her voice came out duller than usual.

"I had been returning home from my regular hospital check up after injuring myself accidentally during practice," she stops to laugh, though she winces, the pain still ghosting over her body as if it had just happened.

Heeseung rests his chin on his palm, listening patiently as if he was hearing it all for the first time. "I had quit competitive gymnastics after that," Iseul purses her lips, deep in thought.

that's :/

i read that it was gruesome too no wonder

"Anyways, I was walking through this crowded street with a chicken skewers in hand, minding my own business when this middle-aged man comes up to me, a young girl," Jungwon leans back on the couch, moving his fingers to subtly play with the soft fabric of her jacket, lips curving up.

"Of course, being the super intelligent and tactful kid I was, i dropped my skewers and threw myself out of his way and ran up to this lady with a kid and screamed about the creepy man following me," she makes air quotes around the word creepy man.

"She basically called the cops on him just in case and turns out, the poor guys just wanted to cast me into their company and it wasn't a scam as well." Heeseung giggles, "Didn't you give him a condition for you to join."

Iseul perks up, brushing the dark strands of hair away from her eyes and tucking them away behind her ears, "Right. I told him that I wouldn't join unless he bought me two skewers of chicken."

"Wait, I never knew that." Jungwon sits up straight, baffled at the boldness of a young Iseul. "I was pretty stupid kid, but that was probably the smartest deal I have ever made until today." She blinks slowly and relaxes into her seat.

"After all the formal stuff with my parents, I was officially signed in." Jungwon nods, "At least it wasn't as bad as Soobin-hyung's." Heeseung mutters while continuing to scroll the comments making her snort, "As if."

ahhhh i forgot that these two were txt's friends djhd

PLEASE SOOBIN'S CSTING WAS HILARIOUS TOO

bighit artists all have wild casting stories tbh lmaooooo

"That's pretty much it." Iseul wraps up, giving the word to Heeseung who starts retelling his own experiences while Iseul watches him intently, nodding and grinning along the entertaining parts while running her fingers over the soft floof of Jungwon's jacket.

no matter what iseul says, she is still babie lol

I <3 YOUUU

❥ hi hi!! mamaseul moments just make me want to scream bc i have such a soft spot for her :') also, i am in fact planning on dedicating a chapter or two for the time she quit gymnastics as a kid hehe