chapter 14

No one's pov

The four boys walked.out of the church, being blinded by the bright rays of the sun. They immediately took the opportunity to look cool again by putting on their sunglasses.

"I think I'm drunk." Taehyung said, grabbing control of his balance.

"That might probably be the longest funeral I've been to in the 26 years of my existence." Hoseok said, putting his hands on his hips.

Jin, who had been ignoring the clutz of a man, fully agreed with the younger.

"I mean, you'd expect very little to be said at the funeral of a woman loved by none but her four cats but damn, mr valentine.."

"That man cried more than he actually spoke!" Jimin said, grabbing a hold of his temples.

"I almost threw him with a flask" Jin grimaced.

The boys stood in silence as they checked their phones that haven't been tended to in a while. Hoseok was the first to look up from his phone.

"So my boss took his kids grocery shopping and stopped by his mother's house so im free... What are your plans? Wanna hang out?"

Taehyung smiled and put his phone back into his bag.

"The lady I'm looking afters son it with her and I'd like to.give them a little free time so... I guess I'm free"

"What about you Jimin?" Hoseok asked hopefully.

"Well I was looking for an excuse for getting out of visiting my almost but hopefully dying aunty's weekly visit so I'm down." Jimin said.

"Yeah I can join since I'm off but Namjoon can't go, I'm afraid."Taehyung frowned at this, aswell as the man himself.

"Wha- why can't he go?" Taehyung pouted.

"Yeah why can't I go??" He asked sadly.

"Because... Because you have to clean my office Jin brightly exclaimed.

"Why would I clean your.office?!" Namjoon exclaimed.

"Because you're my cleaner and that's what cleaners do!" Jin's smile was so deadly that it made Namjoon flinch visibly, just thinking of what the older could do to him.

"Right, I'm your... cleaner- Uhm yes. And I have to clean"

"But does he have to.clean on a weekend tho?" Taehyung asked, cocking his head to the side

"Yeah do I have to.clean on a weekend tho?!" He reiterated, really.wanting to join the four on their little excursion.

"Yes he has" Jin smiled. "He has to clean the COFFEE STAIN he left on my carpet from the other day.!" Jin's glare was so intense that Namjoon thought his eyes were gonna burn out.

"Uh.. yes!" Let me- let me go clean that coffee stain." Slowly, Namjoon backed down, further away from Jin and his friends, cautiously eyeing Jin, resulting in him falling down the stairs in a swift and commical manner.

"Oh my god- Namjoon honey are you okay?!" Taehyung shouted, worried that the older might have gotten seriously hurt.

"I'm okay!!!" Quickly, the clumsy boy got back up.on his feet and kept cautious eye contact with Jin, until it felt safe to dash to his car.

"What a weird young fellow" Hoseok said, shaking his head and folding his arms.

Jungkook's pov

"Areum, say hello to your grandma"

The five of us were all seated on the back porch of my mothers house, looking out onto the beautiful landscape of flowers.