The beginning of something kinky

Ethan and Simon were recording a video for Simons channel, than something, strange, if you would dare call it that...happend with Ethan, but mostly Simon.
{Simons POV}
I looked over at Ethan and he was laughing, I started laughing as well cause Ethan has a very infectious laugh. Ethan is so adorable... Wait,WHAT, what am I saying?! I'm straight, aren't i? I mean, I've never been with a girl... Last time I checked never kissed one, except for a dare one time but I didn't enjoy it too much. But when I look at Ethan (Jesus he's so hot...) I feel things I've never felt before... Lust,Happiness... Need to feel his lips on mine. I didn't realize but I was still looking at Ethan, He looks over and is smiling his sexy smirk. I blush a deep Crimson,bite my lip, and look at my fingers trying not to look to weird, he probably doesn't like me that way anyway... He's straight but for all I know he could be as gay as me! Keep your hopes up Simon! "Oh Simon..." He says to me un-exspectantly. I reply back with curiosity boiling under my skin, "Yea Ethan?" He replies back hesitantly "Nothing, I was just hoping this would be a good video for your channel..." Ok... Weird, he replied hesitantly not with his usual look of joy I love...
{Ethan's POV}
I look over next to me and Simon is staring at me with his beautiful blue eyes... Ah the joys of being gay, I've been gay for a while now, it's just until a while back I realized I loved Simon and his cute personality. I stare and he looks blushes and looks down at his fingers, while al together biting those luscious pink lips of his, god, what I would do to bite those lips too. I feel hot down somewhere where it's not ok to be hot right now... I turn back at the computer screen trying not to focus too much on my crush, more focusing on not getting an erection in front of Simon and his adorable self. I work on Editing the video and Simon gets up to go sit on the edge of his bed, looking like he's deep in thought, what I would pay to know what he's thinking about right now, certainly not about me he's definetley straight... Oh I so wish he was gay...