A new day!

{Simons POV}
I wake up next to Ethan and I suddenly feel s surge of happiness. And lust to touch him... He looks so soft and calmed sleeping. I'm cuddled on his chest and our legs are tangled with each other. I look under the covers and realize we're both naked and I feel like getting dressed and making Josh breakfast before the other boys are up. It's 8:00 and I feel rested. I get up and bend over to pick up my panties, but there not where I thought they were. I get up making the bed squeak a bit and I cringe hoping I didn't wake Ethan. I don't look, I see my red panties from victorious secret some gay guys at a bar gave me as a joke and I still wear them. I slip them on and I hear a familiar moan behind me. I look over and Ethan is smirking and I blush a deep Crimson and bite my lip looking down at my fingers.
{Ethan's POV}
I wake up cause I feel the bed squeak beneath me. I look over and Simon isn't there. I look around the room and I see the cutest, sexiest thing I've ever seen. Simons cute ass fits perfectly in the red panties he's wearing I moan groggily cause I just woke up. Simon looks over and I smirk and he blushes, looks down and bites his lip and I think I want to have him freshly spanked right now to match those pretty red lace panties. I have warned him about biting his lip... I tell him "breakfast or fucking or spanking?" In my groggily morning voice. I hear him moan and I look at him and he's biting his lip holding back a whimper. I warned him once now he has no choice. I say to him "Come here. Now. You're having s spanking with a red butt plug in, than you're making me breakfast." I tell him as an order. He replies back "Yes master" and blushes. I smirk and motion him towards my lap. He lays himself across my lap and I reach for his pretty red panties, pulling them down. I knead his bum and lift my hand up and spank his bum continuously until he's a whimpering mess under me and his bum is a Crimson red. Like his cheeks. Than I reach for the red 6 inch butt plug and place it to his lips telling him to "Suck." He obliges and sucks hard and moans bucking his hips into me. I place the butt plug firmly in his bum and tell him to "settle down baby, you've been naughty no fucking for you until tonight. Or later if I can't be patient enough" I wink and he looks and me want in his eyes. I pat his bum and tell him to get up not being able to wait for today with that plug in his bum. It will be fun watching him trying to wiggle around to have it hit his prostate... I guess we'll have to wait...