Here goes nothing...

{Simons POV}
I look at Ethan one last time before I sit on the edge of my bed deep in thought about whether I'm gay for Ethan or not... Should I tell him I'm gay and that I like him? Or that I'm gay but not the part about wanting him touching me and kissing me in this very bed... I bite my lip thinking. Not even realizing he's sitting right beside me.
{Ethan's POV}
I start to get up and walk over to him and I see something that could turn me hard at this very moment, Simon biting his lip. It turns me on so much when people bite their lip... now that Simons doing it I absolutley cannot resist. I start to tell him dominantly. (Ethan is Dominant in their relationship) "Stop biting your lip" he replies back almost instantaneously, "Why?" In the most innocent Submissive tone...
{Simons POV}
I'm still biting my lip when I look over to see Ethan say to me "Stop biting your lip" I reply back blushing and releasing my lip from my teeth, "Why?" He replies back a very surprising answer that turns me on someplace I've never exspirienced from a man... "Because every time you bite that lip I want to bite it too." I blush a crimson not even realizing I'm biting my lip again, not being able to take my eyes off of Ethan... Ethan says one last time before he grabs my back and pushes me over and damn am I turned... "Bite that lip one more time and I'll fuck you in this bed." I blush a deep Crimson. I want him to fuck me in this bed though, so again but on purpose I bite my lip and as if on cue he takes me hips and flips me over and lifts up my waist putting my bum in the air.
{Ethan's POV}
I see Simon biting his lip again, after I told him to stop, I get mad and aroused at the same time and I say to him "Bite that lip one more time and I'll fuck you in this bed" in my most lustful tone I could muster. The little daredevil bites his lip again I can tell, on purpose and I keep my promise but before I fuck him into next week (now knowing he's gay) I'm going to spank that beautiful ass of his...
{Simons POV}
As I'm sitting like this i feel myself moan when he smacks me once on my but sending me forward. It stings but I can tell he's not hitting me too hard. He says to me "you bit that lip again. I'm going to fuck you, Hard. But first you need some punishment for disobeying me when i clearly told you to stop biting those beautiful, luscious, pink lips of yours..." I blush a deep Crimson thinking about my best friend fucking me in the ass... I moan thinking about it and I revive a harder blow. "Moan one more time I'm gonna fuck your mouth" He says through a growl I enjoy much of, maybe to much... So much I decide to moan again to see what he does.
{Ethan's POV}
The little cutie moans AGAIN. God, what am I going to do with him... I quickly without any hesitation, keeping my promise, turn him around and start pulling my pants down, he blushes and whimpers, I can tell he wants my member in his aching mouth. With no clumsiness pull a condom from my wallet and fit it around my member. I quickly tell Simon, "Suck." He hesitates a bit so I grab the back of his neck and force my member down his throat. He doesn't gag. Oh my god... That's so hot, "Well, I guess someone doesn't have a reflex now do we baby..." Mmm, this is just getting hotter and hotter...