Kinky...?

{Simons POV}
As soon as he takes my lip from my teeth I knew that was trouble... He said if I bite my teeth one more time he's gonna spank me... I look at him and his jaw is clenched. I whimper and say "I'm sorry please don't spank me sir!" He smirks amused and says "I'm sir now? I like it. Now get over my lap" he says as he moves his plate and mine over on my bed side table. I get over his lap and I prepare for the worst. He says "20 hits for being naughty and biting your lip." I groan and roll my eyes knowing he can't see me. He probably would've made it 50 if he saw me roll my eyes! I'm not doing that again... Suddenly I feel his palm being lifted off my bum and a hard smack that sends me flying forward and I yelp a bit too loudly that he says "do I need to gag you? I think I do. Hand me that tie on the floor and my gag from my bag. I comply as I grab his gag and a tie. He suddenly ties my hand behind my back and tucks my legs underneath his legs for better access to my bum. He than gags my mouth that stretches my mouth wide so I can't speak... This is hot. I moan around the ball and suck on it. He smacks my bum hard and says "shhh baby..." And I whimper and try to stop moaning. This is not as bad as I thought. Later on the 20th one I'm a crying and whimpering mess underneath him. And at this moment I feel as though I hate him. When he's done and un gags me and un ties me I turn and hug him and straddle him. Suddenly I feel this rumble in my groin and I moan grinding down on him. As much as I hate to admit it that was hot. But not the burning sting left on my bum afterwards.
{Ethan's POV}
"Now, do you want me to fuck you and than we go down and tell the boys were a thing, or do you want to rest?" I tell him. "I think I'll choose the first option." he says while blushing. I than grab his waist and stand him up and pull down his pants and take off his shirt and my pants and shirt and sit him down back on my lap, I ask him "Can you pass me the lube and a condom baby?" He says back "yea but only the lube, I wanna feel you inside me..." And I smirk and put 3 fingers up to his mouth and tell him "Suck." He sucks and moans around my fingers and I take my fingers from his mouth. I snake my fingers around him and slide one finger in his bum. And he moans and pushes back. I take that as a single and put 2 of my fingers in and he arches his back and moans loudly and I don't even care how loud he is anymore... all I care about is the pleasure and his pleasure. He pushes back on my fingers and moans and I say to him "Patience baby... You seem very eager" he groans and screams "Yes daddy I am please fuck me!" I widen my eyes with lust and a new found energy and slide my fingers out of him and line him up with my member. I say to him "are you ready?" He moans as he presses himself on my member it filling him full as we both moan and he starts bouncing up and down at a crude pace. The bed is creaking as we go brutally fast on it. Suddenly he yells out "ETHAN!" And I yell out "Simon!" As I fill him to the brim I pull out and rest my body and Simon falls on top of me... "Oh my god. I think I'm in love with this kinky fucker..." Simon says and I respond back saying "I think I'm in love with this adorable baby... " I hug him tight and we both soon fall asleep in each other's arms. I love you Simon Minter...