Birthday Surprises

Rosabella's Point of View:
I returned with Winter to the common room to find Harry there. I gave him a small smile.
    "When did you get back?" I asked as I walked over to him.
Harry was sitting on one of the sofas. Harry grabbed my hand and pulled me into his lap. I giggled slightly. I sat sideways on his lap, my arms around his neck and his arms wrapped around my waist.
     "Just now." Harry said and he started to trail kisses from ear and down my neck.
      "How did it go with Dumbledore?" I asked slightly breathless.
Harry stopped kissing my neck and told me about the Slughorns modified memory and Dumbledore's task.
      ". . . so I need your cunning mind to help me get the memory. Dumbledore even suggested I ask you for help." Harry said and I couldn't help but laugh slightly.
     "Dumbledore knows me too well." I said chuckling.
I then pressed my lips to Harry's to give him a quick yet passionate kiss.
     "Of course, I'll help you. We should take a slow approach and start accepting those part invites. Maybe if we get him drunk enough, he'll give us the memory." I said, thoughtfully.
      "Can't you just use the famous black charm. It's helped us in the past. It especially worked on me." Harry said and he kissed me again before I could respond.
I laughed after we kissed.
     "The Black charm is a powerful thing but it's not a miracle worker. Slughorn has gone to great length to hide the memory. We need to be cautious in our approach." I said.
Harry nodded and then suddenly looked confused.
     "Where were you?" Harry asked.
I bit my lip hesitantly, debating on what to say.
     "I talked to Malfoy." I said.
     "What?" Harry said shocked but I think I could hear anger boiling in his voice.
     "Calm down will you. I mainly just confirmed what we already know. He is working on Voldemort's orders but Malfoy also gave me a warning." I said with a frown.
      "Warning? What did he say? Did he threaten you?" Harry demanded.
      "No, he didn't threaten me. He'd be in Saint Mungo's if he did, you know that." I said playfully, nudging him slightly.
     "Ro." Harry said, worried.
I sighed and changed our position so I was straddling him. I ran my fingers through his hair.
     "He warned me about Bellatrix and that not to overestimate my importance to her." I told him.
     "What do you mean?" Harry said, tightening his arms around my waist.
     "I can't pass on the Black name, my brothers can. Really Bellatrix only needs one of them. My main use would be to lore them into a trap. Malfoy was warning me that if I kept defying them and become more trouble then I'm worth, they'd kill me." I said quietly.
Harry was silent. Neither of us knowing what to say. It was only when I yawned did Harry's eyes soften.
    "It's late. Do you want to stay with me tonight?" Harry asked.
I nodded and we went up to his dorm. It was when Harry gathered his pyjamas did I realise mine were in my dorm.
    "Crap. I forget to get Pyjamas." I whispered.
     "You can wear one of my shirts if you want." Harry suggested in a whisper.
I nodded and thanked him. Harry rummaged quietly in his trunk and passed me one of his clean shirts. I crept over to the bathroom to change, while Harry changed in his dorm. Because Harry was quite a bit taller then me and had a more broader frame, the shirt was like a mini dress on me. I very slowly opened the door and when I saw Harry was already changed, I crept silently over to his bed and climbed in. I rested my head on Harry's chest as Harry kept his arms wrapped around me. Winter was curled into a ball at the bottom of the bed. I quickly fell asleep.

I made sure to wake up slightly earlier then everyone else so I could sneak in to my dorm. I gathered my clothes and Winter followed me as I quietly raced back to my dorm. I climbed into my own bed and got about another half hours sleep before I got up with everyone else. The girls all gushed when they realised I was wearing one of Harry's shirt. Crap, I had forgotten.
    "Oh my Merlin! Ro did you and Harry like, you know, hook up?" Pavarti asked eagerly.
Hermione waited anxiously for the answer.
     "No! I just wanted one of his shirts so I asked and he gave it. End of story." I said so convincing that even the gossip Queens Lavender and Pavarti couldn't spread rumors.
     "Ro, tell me the truth. Did you and Harry . . ." Hermione trailed off when it was just us left in the dorm.
      "We didn't Hermione. I don't really want our first time to be with four other boys in the room but I did stay with him last night. We just slept that's it." I said and Hermione study me intill she sighed in relief.
      "I just want you to know, I wouldn't of judged you if you had. You and Harry have been together for two years now but I'm glad you're being responsible about it." Hermione said.
       "Hermione, I love my parents but I don't want to follow their foot steps of having a baby in hogwarts. Or even like Lucas. I love Roseanna with all my heart, you know that, but I wouldn't want a baby when I was that young. There's no rush. I want kids, just in the far future." I said and Hermione agreed with me in the there's no rush to have kids department.