Lightening Struck Tower

Harry's Point of View:
Once back under the starry sky, I managed to pull myself up on top of the nearest bolder. I had to swim a lot slower because I had to swim with one arm as I held Ro in the other. Once I got Rosabella and I on the boulder I placed Rosabella down gently so I could heave Dumbledore on to the boulder and then to his feet. I quickly picked Rosabella back up and I was relieved to feel her breathing becoming stronger and more regular. She was still deathly paler. Sodden and shivering, Dumbledore's weight still upon him and holding Rosabella in my right arm, I concentrated harder than I had ever done upon my destination.

Hogsmeade.

Closing my eyes, gripping Dumbledore's arm as tightly as he could and clutching Rosabella to me with all my might, I stepped forwards into that feeling of horrible compression.

I knew it had worked before I opened my eyes. The smell of salt, the sea breeze had gone. Dumbledore and I were shivering and dripping in the middle of the dark High Street in Hogsmeade.
My heart stopped when Rosabella, who had been so still, started to stir. I looked down at her. Her eye lids fluttered open slowly.
    "Ro?" I said softly.
Rosabella's silver eyes, her enchanting silver eyes that for one moment I thought would remain closed forever, focused on me. Rosabella blinked repeatedly a couple of ties.
     "Harry . . ." Rosabella said.
I had to strain my ears to hear. Her voice was barely audible.
Rosabella's arms tightened around my neck. Rosabella's eyes became frantic as she scanned the area, her breathing became frantic and I felt her heart hammering.
     "Ro. Ro, listen to me. You're okay. We're in Hogsmeade. You're safe. Everything's going to okay." I said soothingly.
Rosabella began to relax and she sighed in relief, pressing her forehead against mine. Rosabella was still pale, too pale.

All was still in Hogsmeade, the darkness complete but for a few streetlamps and lit upper windows. Rosabella clung to me like a life line and I clutched her just as tightly.

Rosabella's Point of View:
    "We did it. We did it! We got the Horcrux!" Harry whispered.
I gave him a small weak smile. My head was swimming. I was so dizzy. The world was spinning. My chest ached and the only taste I'm my mouth was salt water.
I was focused enough to see Dumbledore stagger against Harry.
Then I saw his face, pale and damp in the distant light of a streetlamp.
     "Sir, are you all right?" Harry said
     "I've been better. That potion . . . was no health drink . . ." Dumbledore said weakly, though the corners of his mouth twitched.
And to Harry's and mines horror, Dumbledore sank on to the ground.
    "Sir - it's okay, sir, you're going to be all right, don't worry -" Harry said and he looked around desperately for help, but there was nobody to be seen.
     "Put me down, Harry." I said and I could barely hear my own voice.
      "Ro, you won't be able to –" Harry said dismissively.
       "I'm in better condition then, Dumbledore." I said, interrupting.
       "Put me down." I repeated.
Harry reluctantly complied and he set me on my feet. I stumbled and swayed and barely managed to stand.
     "Ro –" Harry started to say snd could tell he was getting ready to catch me if I fell.
      "We need to get Dumbledore up to the school,  . . . Madam Pomfrey . . ." I said weakly.
      "No. It is . . . Professor Snape whom I need . . . but I do not think . . . I can walk very far just yet . . ." Dumbledore said.
    "Right - sir, listen - I'm going to knock on a door, find a place you can stay - then I can run and get Madam -" Harry said.
    "Severus, I need Severus . . ." Dumbledore said clearly.
    "All right then, Snape - but I'm going to have to leave you for a moment so I can -" Harry said but before Harry could make a move, however, we heard running footsteps.
Looking around but struggling to focus I saw the faint outline of what I believed was Madam Rosmerta scurrying down the dark street towards us.
     "I saw you Apparate as I was pulling my bedroom curtains! Thank goodness, thank goodness, I couldn't think what to - but what's wrong with Albus?" Rosmerta said.
She came to a halt, panting, and stared down, wide - eyed, at Dumbledore.
    "Long story." I muttered weakly.
    "He's hurt. Madam Rosmerta, can he and Ro come into the Three Broomsticks while I go up to the school and get help for him?" Harry said.
     "You can't go up there alone! Don't you realise - haven't you seen -?" I heard Madam Rosmerta say.
She sound breathless and afraid.
    "If you help me support him or Ro, I think we can get him inside -" Harry said  clearly not listening to her.
    "What has happened? Rosmerta, what's wrong?" Dumbledore asked.
    "The - the Dark Mark, Albus." Madam Rosmerta said.