Lord Voldemort's Request

Rosabella's Point of View:
While I was visiting Ron and Harry in the hospital, McGonagall tracked me down there.
"Miss Black, where is McLaggen?" Professor McGonagall demanded.
"Stuck in a Bush somewhere, I hope." I replied.
"I mean it, Black. Where is he?" McGonagall said, sternly.
"Maybe he leafed out of here." I said, twirling the rose with my fingers.
"Leafed out of here? That doesn't make sense." Ron said and I grinned mischievously.
Professor McGonagall looked at the rose and then back at me. She repeated is three times.
"Is he - you didn't -" Professor McGonagall said and she grabbed her wand.
I throw the rose a bit of a distance away and McGonagall turned McLaggen back into a person. McLaggen glanced at me and then ran as fast as he could out of the Hospital Wing.
"Black, detention for a month. Ten points to Gryffindor for very advanced Transfiguration, I can't deny being impressed. But don't make a habit out of this." McGonagall said and then left the hospital wing.
Harry and Ron stared at me for a moment and then they laughed hysterically.
"Did you see his face?" Ron said as he clutched his stomach as he laughed.

Harry and Ron left the hospital wing first thing on Monday morning, restored to full health by the ministrations of Madam Pomfrey and now able to enjoy the benefits of having been knocked out and poisoned, the best of which was that Hermione was friends with Ron again.
Hermione even escorted them down to breakfast, bringing with her the news that Ginny had argued with Dean.
"What did they row about?" I asked, curiously as we turned onto a seventh - floor corridor that was deserted but for a very small girl who had been examining a tapestry of trolls in tutus. She looked terrified at the sight of the approaching sixth years and dropped the heavy brass scales she was carrying.
"It's all right!" Hermione said kindly, as we hurried forward to help her.
"Here . . ." I said and I tapped the broken scales with my wand and said, "Reparo."
The girl did not say thank you, but remained rooted to the spot as we passed and watched us out of sight. Ron glanced back at her.
"I swear they're getting smaller." Ron said.
"Never mind her. What did Ginny and Dean row about, Hermione?" I asked, Hermione .
"Oh, Dean was laughing about McLaggen hitting that Bludger at you." Hermione said.
"It must've looked funny." Ron said reasonably.
"It didn't look funny at all!" I insisted, rambert the fear I felt when Harry started falling to the floor.
"It looked terrible and if Ro hadn't caught Harry he could have been very badly hurt!" Hermione said hotly.
"Yeah, well, there was no need for Ginny and Dean to split up over it. Or are they still together?" Harry said, casually.
"Yes, they are." Hermione said, giving Harry a sharp look.
"Did they make up or is it tense?" I asked Hermione.
"Tense I'd say." Hermione said.
"Harry!" A familiar voice called from behind us.
"Oh, hi, Luna." Harry said.
"I went to the hospital wing to find you. But they said you'd left. . ." Luna said, rummaging in her bag.

Luna thrusted what appeared to be a green onion, a large spotted toadstool, and a considerable amount of what looked like cat litter into Ron's hands, finally pulling out a rather grubby scroll of parchment that she handed to Harry.
". . . I've been told to give you this."
It was a small roll of parchment, which I recognized at once as another invitation to a lesson with Dumbledore.
"Tonight." Harry told Ron, Hermione and I once he had unrolled it.
"Nice commentary last match!" Ron said to Luna as she took back the green onion, the toadstool, and the cat litter. Luna smiled vaguely.
"You're making fun of me, aren't you? Everyone says I was dreadful." Luna said.
"No, I'm serious! I can't remember enjoying commentary more!" Ron said earnestly.
"What is this, by the way?" Ron added, holding the onionlike object up to eye level.
"Oh, it's a Gurdyroot. You can keep it if you like, I've got a few of them. They're really excellent for warding off Gulping Plimpies." Luna said, stuffing the cat litter and the toadstool back into her bag.

Luna walked away, leaving Ron chortling, still clutching the Gurdyroot.
"You know, she's grown on me, Luna. I know she's insane, but it's in a good -" Ron said, as they set off again for the Great Hall.
Ron stopped talking very suddenly. Lavender Brown was standing at the foot of the marble staircase looking thunderous.
"Hi." Ron said nervously.
"C'mon," Harry muttered to Hermione and I.
Harry grabbed my hand and we sped past, though not before we had heard Lavender say, "Why didn't you tell me you were getting out today? And why was she with you?"

Ron looked both sulky and annoyed when he appeared at breakfast half an hour later, and though he sat with Lavender, I did not see them exchange a word all the time they were together. Hermione was acting as though she was quite oblivious to all of this, but once or twice I saw an inexplicable smirk cross her face.
All that day she seemed to be in a particularly good mood, and that evening in the common room she even consented to look over (in other words, finish writing) Harry's Herbology essay, something she had been resolutely refusing to do up to this point, because she had known that Harry would then let Ron copy his work.
"Thanks a lot, Hermione." Harry said, giving her a hasty pat on the back as he checked his watch and saw that it was nearly eight o'clock.
"Listen, I've got to hurry or I'll be late for Dumbledore. . ." Harry saud and kissed me quickly before he hurried off.
"I haven't told you have I?" I said excitedly.
Hermione laughed.
"It's hard to answer a question that vague Ro." Hermione said.
"When Harry turns seventeen, we're planning to get our own place." I said.
Hermione dropped her quil in shock.
"Are you serious?" Hermione said grinning.
I nodded excitedly.
"That's amazing. Your brothers aren't going to take it well." Hermione said.
"I know, so do me a favour and don't shout about it? I want to wait till I'm seventeen to tell them." I said.
Hermione agreed easily. We chatted about decorating ideas. Hermione went to bed before Harry came back but I waited up for him. He got back a bit later then usual.
"Big memory?" I asked as I hugged him and kissed his cheek in greeting.
"No, there was just more then one." Harry said and then told me everything.
Voldemort wanting the Dark Arts job, that's a scary thought. The Memory of the Hufflepuffs Cup and the Locket. And Harry was now more desperate then ever to get the memory from Slughorn because he couldn't have anymore lessons intill he got it.