chapter 1 ~

I drew this as am idea of what you look like.

Y/n pov

Today is my first day of school at karasuno I know its weird transferring half way during the year but I mean I have a good reason to.

"Awe look at our little darling baby all grown up." My dad's said taking pictures.

"Thank you papa T." I said to Tyson one of my dad's then turned towards Haru my other dad "and thank you papa H." Whilst kissing their cheeks.

I strikes one more pose to the camera and put on my gloves and head for the door and because my house isn't far from the school I decided to walk.

Stepping outside I say one more last goodbye to my dad's before leaving.

Le time skip~~

It was lunch and I have just realised I forgot to bring myself a drink so heading towards the vending machine I see a blue haired boy staring angrily at it, my being the person I am I decided to see what's wrong.

"Hey, are you ok." I questioned, as I said that he turned my way looking at me in confusion.

"No." Was the only answer I got from him.

"Do you need help or something." I'm sure he was annoyed with my questions because of the frown on his face.

"I don't have enough money for the milk drink" he said with an even bigger frown.

"Hold on one second" I put money in for one drink then banged on the side of the machine and two fell down, I picked them up and gave him one.

His eyes lit up in appreciation and gave me a nod then walked way.

I went towards the office drinking my drink, this is where I'm going to meet Mr takeda because I want to join the volleyball club and there are no rules against girls being in the club plus if they don't let me in I'll dress and act like a guy to get in I mean this is what I've dreamed of, being in a team that is good enough to go to nationals.

"Hi, I'm here to see Mr takeda please." She showed me the way, tipped my head in appreciation I turned toward the advisor of the club.

"Well hello there what can I do for you." He questioned.

"Um I would like to sign up for the volleyball club please." I bowed at a 90° angle to show how much I really wanted to be in the club.

"There's no need to bow really!" He said waving his hands about "here's an application, fill it in then come to the gym after school to show me what you can do ok." He said with a polite smile.

"Thank you so much this means a lot." I smiled and waved as I went back to class.

Le time skip ~~

3rd person pov

Y/n walked towards the gym in a hurry trying to get there as fast as possible to get more practice in.

Once she reached the gym there was Mr takeda and a blonde man setting up the gym.

"Mr takeda I'm here." She announced scaring the poor man and startling the blonde man.

"Wonderful," he turned to the blonde "this is the person I was talking about she wanted to try out for the team".

"Well then show me what you got, I'm coach ukai you must be l/n." Coach stated while waving his hand.

"Yes sir." She said before running to go and getting changed.

Once y/n got changes she walked out of the changing room toward the coach and advisor getting herself excited to show them what she had in store.

"Can you take the gloves off or do you need them." Ukai questioned.

"You see you got to not freak out when I do ok, both of you." Unsure if you would be accepted if you did take them off.

"We won't, promise." You take them of slowly and their eyes widen at the sight.

You have metal arms both attached to the nerves so they act like real arms and hands.

"You must be one powerful spiker then yeah." Ukai said as if nothing happened to your surprise

You smirk "yeah you want to see it"

A/N - I was just fixing errors but the next part will come out shortly °○°
:)