info chapter~

If you didn't see this is what you look like you can change this but for this story you need short-ish hair and both arms amputated and 5'11 to 6' 2 tall you can add or take away any features you want or don't like.

(This is violet evergarden with short hair and a different face if you haven't watched it please do it's amazing)

You can anything from a 6 pack to rainbow hair to muscular thighs that can send you to the moon to a jawline that can cut anyone doesn't matter that's your choice not mine.

Parents:

I done two dad's because if I can't have a good dad or step dad then you can in this book.
I named them papa because everyone ruined daddy so I didn't want to use it to make anyone uncomfortable.
Papa Tyson is a british gentlemen that caught the eye of Haru when he went to Japan for the first time and got lost.
Papa Haru saved Tyson from getting lost in a huge place and then they spent the whole night together and then the next morning and so on so forth.
After a few years they were sitting down watching TV when Tyson was talking about babies and how he'd wanted one for a while which is how they decided to get you at first they wanted a surrogate but couldn't decide who to would be the actual father so they just adopted.

You were playing with toys the furthest away when they arrived because you were insecure about your arms and what people might think of you, but they took an interest in you.(this happened when you were seven)

This is an oc mixed with the reader if you don't like it don't read it 

A/N: I hope that's enough information loves.
Have a great day/night/evening/morning.
😊😊
See ya next time I can't be bothered to update.