chapter 5~

3rd person pov

The day moved along with Yachi and y/n talking and learning in the lessons, now it's time for lunch break where y/n has met up with yamaguchi and tsukishima to eat.

"So what positions do you play in volleyball?" y/n asked in curiosity.

"Well I'm obviously a middle blocker if you can't see" tsukishima snapped at her like the answer was clear.

"I'm also a middle blocker" yamaguchi answers y/n previous question "what about you?"

"I'm an all around player so I don't really care what I play as long as I'm on the court then it's fine with me"

"Well that's good then, isn't it to be good at all positions so you can go on court as anything to play" yamaguchi responded back to me.

Tsukishima tsked and looked down at his food that he had only picked at.

"Um so basically my dad's made a bunch of cookies and cakes last night and had too many to keep in the house so do you want first picks?"

Both of the others that sat two with y/n snapped their heads to where she was sitting yamaguchi nodded excitedly while tsukishima only mumbled a quiet 'yes' to her.

"Ok so we got sugar cookies or three types of cake: chocolate, vanilla and finally a strawberry shortcake." Y/n had listed off.

Yamaguchi decided on the vanilla cake while tsukishima has already got dibs on the strawberry shortcake.

Quietly munching on the snacks y/n realised there was only 5 minutes till their lunch ended resulting on her scuffing her face with the cookie she had decided on because she had to meet yachi to go to class together, the other two looked at her weirdly until she spoke up.

"Sorry I have to meet up with yachi to go back to class, I promised." Y/n rushed out packing her things and shouting that she hoped they liked the cakes as she ran to her destination.

Tsukishima and yamaguchi both finished their food and where now walking to their class.

"Y/n's fun I like her" yamaguchi decided to break the silence with.

"She's ok I guess, but I liked the cake better" tsukishima replied falling into a comfortable silence again.

Back with y/n

"Sorry I'm late yachi I got caught up and didn't realise the time" y/n blurted in a rush, trying to get yachi to forgive her for being a bit late, with a light bow.

Yachi waves her hands in front of her nervously "Don't worry really I wasn't waiting long I just got here myself."

"Wah what a relief I though you were gonna be mad." Y/n responded with a thankful sigh.

Both the girls walked back to class happily and without a clue as to what was going to happen in the volleyball club that afternoon.

I'm sorry for not updating in such a long time hope you forgive me if any mistakes tell me I'll appreciate it :)

Have a great day/evening/night loves ♡♡