-𝙜𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙩 pt.4

Were getting nearer!
Idk grab your tissue if needed.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Jungkook satted down at the sofa,eyes fixing towards the body at the hospital bed "i don't get it tae.." the ghost keeps twinkling like a bulb loosing it's battery.
This made jungkook worried as hell as the ghost haven't utter any word ever since jimin decided to take jennie home and take care of her since she's alone here and their parent's aren't here in seoul.

Taehyung keeps looking at the limp body in front of him,he's hands keeps disappearing whenever he tried to touch the body,"i look so pale,i don't like it" he mumbled. Jungkook stand up and sat at the edge of the bed holding the pale hands tubes connecting from the machine,the younger boy slowly raise it and intertwines his finger with the pale ones eyes looking at the ghost who's eyes gets teary at his actions.

"Whatever happens I'm always right here beside you" Taehyung wipes his tears worrying jungkook more making him frustrated at the fact that he have zero idea what the heck is happening with his boyfriend.

"I'm dying kookie" Tae whispered,jungkook heart crashes down."No your not." He protest the ghost shook his head raising his hands
"See that? It's the sign for us ghosts that our body is dying" jungkook breath hitched he gulp and look at the body.
"At least try to go back to you body tae..please."

"If i will i might become weaker and it'll only make the time more closer of me dying" He looked at jungkook who's looking down shoulder slump.
"I-im sorry..if only i could do something,i already tried asking the guardian but she already gave me her chance..that is to live 2 more years,I'm suppose to be dead 2 years ago kookie"
The ghost explain.

"I shouldn't have ignored you at those month,i should have immediately help you if only i knew you ghosts have limited time i wouldn't have waste the time of me admiring you and a listening to you looking at you secretly and pretended that i never see you"
Jungkook face palm,groaning in frustration.
"No.. don't blame yourself kookie please.."

_____

3 days have passed

Both tae and kook always makes sure to enjoy each and every time at those 3 days,and every day taehyung is getting more unclear it's like he's vanishing. And those days jungkook got to tell jennie about him talking to taehyung which helps the siblings to communicate.

But this fourth day,jungkook woke up with no one poking him with those cold hands,no one is screaming at the living room to wake him and yeontan up. No one was happily jumping up and down the bed and floor.
"Taehyung?"
He called out,only to get a bark from yeontan.

"Tan-ah did you see taetae?" The dog tilt his head and continue sleeping.
Jungkook immediately grab his phone and contact someone.

"Hello?"

"How is taehyung?

"Still the same why? Did something happened?"

"I'll be right there jennie"

Jungkook hurriedly took a shower and dress up without combing his hair or bothered to look at the mirror,he immediately started the engine of his car and drove at the hospital rushing to taehyung's room slamming the door startling the poor girl.
"Taehyung!"