-𝐶𝑎𝑛'𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝 𝑖𝑡 (m)

WARNING

TOPKOOK
SMUT
AGE GAP (18/24)

STORY DESCRIPTION :
where kook have been liking and sexily admiring his adopted "Son" until he can't control it anymore

REQUESTED by:

@glendalisperez11

I kinda changed some bits of it,okay more.

Ugh,wattpad is being an Awsshole.

__________

(Jk pov)

There he is looking so beautiful as always those slim body covered in a big ass shirt that is mine makes me wanna touch him,He's slim waist,and his cheeks fuck.

"Daddy?"

I blink my eyes and Turning my eyes on my files which is scattered in the dining table as i sipped in my coffee clearing my throat as i felt my thing down there started to waken up.
"I told you to not call me that taehyung"

Only in bed baby..

"O-oh...i mean,Kookie."
He stuttered fiddling in the hem of my shirt making the shirt fall down in his shoulder i almost attacked him if it isn't for reality.
"Do-do you have work tomorrow?"
He asked tilting his head,oh yes..its valentine's day tomorrow we always spend our time together since i broke up with my girlfriend after i adopted him she didn't agree of me adopting taehyung,i mean why the fuck not? He's Ethereal.

"Yeah why?"
Don't get me wrong I'm not cold or rude at him to be honest i spoiled the shit out of him,i just wanna finished this stupid ass work i have so that i could give him all my attention he needed.
I look at him as he stare at me with a pout and a freaking puppy eye.

"But i thought.."

"I'm sorry baby,but let me finish my work okay? So that you can have all of me" i didn't slipped with the nickname nope,i look at him a blush in his cheeks making me wanna squish him.
"Promise?"
He walks towards me and shows his pinky i smiled and crosses mine.

He grins and kisses my cheeks before dashing off.

________
Third person pov.

Jungkook walk in the house in such a late time he look at his expensive rolex and it shows its already midnight making him sigh and throw his bag in the couch directly going to the bathroom which has a shirt and shorts in the cabinet.

After taking a shower,i walk upstairs massaging his head from tiredness.
I look over to the door where taehyung's room is and see it was close, he didn't bother to look at him as he didn't want to disturb his baby's sleep.

He twisted his room door knob and turn on the switch only to be meet with a sleeping taehyung in his bed,back facing him. What really got him shock is that the younger one is only wearing a plain white shirt and underneath is a pink lace poking out of the shirt and a thigh high in the boys glorious shaved legs.

"Fuck.."
Suddenly all of his tiredness vanished and was replaced by a sudden adrenaline that runs in his thing down there making him groan he walk towards the bed and sit beside the sleeping male roaming his eyes around the boys body.

"Fuck it!"
He curses and put his hand in the boys thigh,moving it up and down until it reaches in the poking lace he moved the shirt up revealing the lace panty taehyung wore

He licked his lips and lay behind the younger boy his hands in the boys chest casually rubbing his nipples making tae whimper as he began to suck taehyung's nape and neck from behind.
As the younger boy began to moan at his action he can't help but to straddle him and turn him flat.

"Such a sleepy head" chuckled and roll the shirt up taehyungs chest and lick the hardening nipples of the sleeping boy,jungkook stopped in his track looking up at the other who's still sleepy soundly.
"How the hell are you still asleep"
He frown,a smirk came in his lips as he pull the lace off of the other male looking at the cute cock of the other.

He slowly rub his clothed dick in the other which surprisingly make the other Male moan.
"Taehyung wake up fuck!"
He groan frustrated at the fact that the boy is not waking up he grab the boys cock and pump it fast.

"Mhmmnn!"
Taehyung whines,He's legs closing but unfortunately jungkook is between in him. "Still not waking up baby?"
This time he replaced his hand by his mouth bobbing fast at the now hard cock of taehyung.
"ahh~!"
He moaned eyes shooting open as a wave of pleasure hit him,a warm mouth in gulping his cock
"K-koo?!"
He panicked,Gripping the older boy's hair arching his back.
"W-what-..m'cumming"
Before he could cum jungkook pull away from his leaking cock.

Taehyung pant trying to get up but only got pushed back down,"k-kookiee-"
Jungkook cover his mouth as he smirk .
"Shh..it's daddy for you baby"
The younger boy nodded,but confuse to all of this.

Jungkook removed his shirt and shorts making him naked,Letting taehyung see all of what's his.
"Take a pic it'll last longer "
Taehyung blushed and look away,but the way his cock twitched as he roam his eyes throughout jungkooks body got notice by jungkook.
"You know kim taehyung.."
Jungkook lean in licking his neck and jawline. "Every since you came into my life-" He kisses his collar bone. " You always makes me suffer by being so sexy and beautiful everyday in front of me" taehyung blushed covering his eyes with his palm.

Jungkook removed it kissing his hands "don't your beautiful".
Taehyung,look at him with hooded eyes as the older boy spread his legs circling his index finger into the laying boy hole
"Don't - i ... i already d-did that earlier" taehyung mumbled embarrassed.

"Oh is baby have been playing with him self? Such a bad boy tsk tsk."
Jungkook teases as he rub his tip on the boys wet hole.
"B-been thin-king of you while i do it"
He grinds back but only scream as jungkook immediately rammed inside him not giving him a chance to stretch as he thrusts fast.
"D-daddy!..Oh my~ah!"

"I've been wanting to do this,It's like a dream come true"
Jungkook sucks in his neck making a hickey in it before pushing taehyungs legs in his chest making the boy squirm in pleasure as his daddy hit all the spot.
"T-there!! Gosh!"he bite his lips,he began to pump his hard cock as jungkook thrust in the spot numerous.
"FUCK!!" Taehyung scream arching his back as white seeds came out of his cock some landing on his stomach and jungkooks.

The tightness makes jungkook groan and remove himself in taehyungs and sat at the boys chest.
"Open up for daddy princess"
He grips taehyungs hair as he jack off himself,throwing his head back and shoved his tip in the others mouth as he shoots his seed in taehyungs mouth making the boy moan.

Jungkook notice the boy closes his eyes and frown only to realize the boy came again.
"Hmhm,Such a slut for me."
Jungkook entered his finger in taehyungs mouth who sucks in them looking at him in a lustful way.
Hair sticking in his forehead full sweats, a blush in his cheeks and a teary eyes.

Fuck,this is jungkooks most beautiful sight he have seen in his whole entire life .

"Round two baby?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

________

I wrote this at 3am in the morning so..