-𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚

"No! Jungkook your marrying ryujin whenever you like it or not!" Mr.jeon slam his hands in the table making everyone flinch except the certain blacked hair boy who has a frown in it's face. "Dad! How the fuck am i able to marry her? I'm fucking gay!"
Jungkook grunted.

"I don't care if your gay!..let me say this one more time-marry ryujin or I'll erase the jeon in your birth certificate I'm gonna send you back to new york and never ever will again see your lover boy" Jungkook eyes grow wide in horror and frustration his eyes landing on the boy in the living room couch a bunny plush in his hands. "I-"

"I can't let my co workers know that my gay of a son is marrying an abnormal" jungkook tenses at the senses his eyes averting from his boyfriend into his dads. "He's not abnormal dad,He's a little" He coldly corrected the old man in front of him. "Same thing he's clueless act like a 4 years old,he doesn't even know how to take care of himself..it's disgusting-" Mr.jeon was cut off by a hand gripping his collar tightly. "I'll let all your controlling passed but calling my boyfriend disgusting and shittly describe him is where you cross the line,You don't know him old man"

Jungkook eyes burns in how anger he is,He immediately let go of the gasping man and walk away towards the livingroom "Kookie...Are you done?" The boy in his skirt and sweater stand up,Jungkook let out a smile pulling his boyfriend closer.
"Yes let's go home tae"

"Kookie look! Isn't it amazing?"
Taehyung jump into the bed beside his shirtless boyfriend whos in his laptop showing him his galaxy drawing to the older,"Yes..it's beautiful just like you" Jungkook peck the boys lips chuckling at the embarrassed boy.
"Oof! Don't make me blush" Taehyung squeal.
"Kookie i love you"
The little fiddle with his sweater head looking down. "I love you more...just you"

______

"Baby! Who's in the door"
Jungkook walk downstairs worried at how long his boyfriend is taking for just opening the door and check it,The blacked hair boy stop in his track as he saw the girl he wishes to not see ever again. "Jungkooook!!" The said girl ran towards him literally hugging the shit out of him. "W-what are you doing here ryu?" Ryujin pouted as she clings on jungkooks arm who's clearly uncomfortable. "What do you mean? We're getting married!"

"M-marry?"
A small deep voice asked it was taehyung a small pout in his lips as he examine how clingy the girl is towards his boyfriend he hates it.
"Oh? And who are you?" Ryujin walk towards the blonde boy her arms crossed against her chest.
"Kookie's..."

"Kookie how cute,unlucky for you and luckily to me i get to spend my whole life with him..me and your kookie is getting married" She smirk being satisfied with the reaction she wants, taehyung eyes got teary and sure he's a little but he's not dumb he may act like a kid but he still has he's adultery inside of him and understand what marriage is. "K-kookie...is it true?" He asked hoping for his boyfriend to say no. "Baby..i can explain-"

"It's okay"
Both ryujin and jungkook were shock seeing the blonde smiling and giggling.
The older boy pull his boyfriend upstairs and make sure to lock the door they both sat at the end of the bed with taehyung still smiling "W-what do you mean it's okay?"

"It is..I-i knew this would happened a-anytime soon kookie...i-i mean look at me,I very well know t-that o-ne time y-youll leave me..so i came prepared,S-see! I didn't even cry! I'm brave right! Taetae knows t-that kookie will leave him soon! Because taetae is ugly and not normal! Taetae is not smart! Taetae has a big body but small mind you know! Taetae knows that kookie will get tired of taetae so taetae pepared not to cry! Because taetae also know that no one will marry him and spend his life together with to see unicorns and rainbows from the other side! No one loves taetae mommy don't even love taetae so is kookie...taetae..hates taetae"
The blonde boy keeps talking falling deep into his little space more,While jungkook look at him with tears already streaming in his eyes hearing his boyfriend talk bad about himself.

He didn't let the blonde talked more and pull him by his chest hugging him tightly as he can crying by his shoulder.
"Kookie...no cry cry, I'll tell joonie to pick me up don't worry I'll not let you drive.." Taehyung patted the head of the crying boy also not understanding why his own eyes were tearing.
"

Baby..." Jungkook held the littles cheeks between his palms staring deep down the youngers eyes.

"Your beautiful and your the best thing that came into my life, the day that you stepped into that cafe you literally took my breath away tae...Please stop saying ugly words about you,Your precious..fuck no your an actual ethereal you just scream beautiful and you being a little? I don't mind it even a bit because taehyung i love you from who you are..don't call your self abnormal that's just-too much baby,your not like that..no one is,I'm sorry for not telling you about the arrange marriage tae...the reason why i agree is,i don't want to separate from you babe dad would send me back to new york and would do everything for me not to see you i can't bare with that..i just love you so much.."

Taehyung let out a pout as he process everything and began to fiddle with his sweater "B-but if..kookie loves taetae,why is he not fighting?" The little tilt his head making jungkook chuckled.
"I am..i have been fighting from the start princess but this time it's just too strong for my powers but kookie will try his best okay?"

The little slightly nodded and gave his boyfriend a small smile before hugging him.

____

"Dad..I'm sorry but i can't give you what you want and that is to marry someone who i don't love.." Jungkook place the paper in his fathers desk that's already fuming in anger seeing the paper unsigned. "Have you lost your mind JEON JUNGKOOK?!"

The boy only scoff and nod his head "Yes..i guess, to lost to even think about betraying and leaving my boyfriend just because of your company"
The look at him in disbelief.
"That company! Is the reason why your able to buy clothes eat foods and buy everything you want young man!"

"Actually no dad,it's not about the company what I'm meaning to say is it's about my life decisions yes i am your son and you are my dad but it doesn't mean you have to control my life same as i have to follow your orders like i said I'm your son not your servant or assistant,i grow up having none of your support dad only mom did but the time that she's gone i completely felt nothing i was empty,you would came home late every night,you don't have time for me,i once never in my life have heard you asking how i am or how i feel,you only complimented me on something that i have done if it was you who asked me to do it, What's the use of all the money dad? I don't care about richness and please this is the only time that i asked you...and that is to leave me alone this time,let me make my decisions and support me."
After that jungkook left the office not even wanting to hear his fathers response.

__

"Kookie? Where are we?"
The little asked as he stick closer by his boyfriend side making the other one squeeze his slim waist.

"This is seoul baby,our new home"

.
.
.