First day and a dream?

Hey! I am  alive unfortunately.... but anyways a new chapter. I know it has been a long time but I kinda felt bad so I am continuing this book. The updates may be slow though.  Hope you enjoy!

Aaliyah's P.O.V

I had the strangest dream last night. 

I was standing in what seemed to be an abandoned  room with a mirror? That is odd. I  suddenly heard talking. I stepped out of the room and saw.... scar boy?! What the?  he had Mr.Stutters turban on his head. It was telling him that he needed to transfer to Slytherin at once. I would not mind transferring to Slytherin, if it w ere not for the fact that blondie was in that house. I don't understand why its such a bad house? Oh... wait Luna mentioned something about it being a house that voldrmotic was in. voldrmotic? no it was not that.. oh Voldemort. He sounds dumb if you ask me. Wait a second? Is that Blondie laughing  at scar boy? They got some beef or something? The blondie turned into Mr. long nose? He was laughing too.  Then there was a burst of green light.

 Then I woke up. A very odd dream indeed. That does not matter now. I got ready for hell, I mean school.  I put on my robes. I like that they are mainly black but, I could go without the yellow. 

Timeskip for Kacchan we were five.(If you know....you know)

Ugh today was so dumb! Well for the most part. I did get to talk to Hermione though.  The classes were ok for the most part.  I had no one to talk to at breakfast so I quietly ate my food. Then I had free time until 10:50 am, which is when I had charms. I was so bored during the free time, I kinda just wandered around the school. Then we had charms with Ravenclaw, which was fine I guess, but I still got glared at for no reason. Then lunch which was pretty much the same routine as breakfast.  I did not have to go back to class until 1:50 pm so I waited in my common room, sketching in my journal. I had History of magic next, which I already had known some things, seeing as Luna loved to talk about it. That was my last class of the day so I had decided to write a letter  to Luna. 

Dear Luna,

How are you? How is Georgie?  Have you been taking care of each other?  I miss you guys. It is beyond boring here. I got into Hufflepuff.  Everyone is glaring at me all the time, but I did not even get the chance to be a bitch towards them.  I met a few idiots. Oh! I met my old childhood friend Hermione! We talked and caught up a little before she had to head to her class, because we are in different houses. I hope you and Georgie are good, and I  can't wait to see you in the Summer!

Love, Aaliyah

I had dinner in the hall and Hermione waved at me. I then went to bed.

I hope you liked it! Sorry for putting it on hold but I did feel guilty and had no motivation, but my mental health is slightly better now! Sorry for the long wait! 555 words!