Draco Malfoy

Aaliyah's P.O.V

I smell chocolate, I slightly open my eyes to see... A chocolate frog? Gross. How could someone eat that it looks lifelike! I looked up to see two fat ass kid's sitting there. They were staring at me. I glared at them. I hate people staring at me. It is one of my biggest pet peeves. The kids looked away frightened. I ten to scare people mainly because I can see things they can't. I rolled my eyes. "What's your name." I looked next to me to see who is so nosy they want to know you see I can read people pretty well but they can't read me. It's one of my talents, I have four, the second one is I have the ability to push people away,third I can sing fairley well,and lastly I can see ghosts only three people have ever believed me, my brother Georgie, my best friend Luna and my old friend Hermione. The voice from which the question came from, it was a kid with very blonde hair, his hair was slicked back kinda like a vampire. "None of your business." I replied. He looked at me shocked, Yup, just what I thought, rich kid who thinks he is better than everyone else and that I should be grateful for his presence, yea right. " Whatever you're probably a mudblood". A what? Oh wait I think Luna said it was a rude word which people use for us wizards that have muggle family. " Fuck off." He can insult me all he wants. I have learned not to care. He rolled his eyes, "Whatever mudblood" I was about to roast his hair but the compartment door opened. It was a girl with curly brown hair and bushy eyebrows, "Have any of you seen a toad Neville's lost one." she said something about her that feels almost familiar. Blondie was about to say something probably rude so I quickly elbowed his side and siad " No toad here but if we find one we will be sure to inform you." " Thank you." she said and walked out of the compartment closing the door behind her. Blondie regained his breath and said " do you know who I am mudblood!?" " Yea. You're Blondie and their fat asses." The fat asses looked like they would cry. " I will have you know the name is Draco Malfoy." Nice name. I was expecting something like Queaslnib the third. (inspired by ) "What, think my name is funny mudblood." " Maybe, and I find it funny you just assume I am a mudblood." " Well you are, aren't you.?" " I am not sure I have foster parents." "oh." The train stopped. " Well see you soon I guess." He isn't too bad but he is kinda rude and I refuse to befriend rude people.