The Tale Of Two Friends

It was Aaliyah's 6th birthday. No one showed up except for her family, her brother Georgie, and her best friend Hermione. Georgie was fast asleep on the bed in Aaliyah's room while she and Hermione played with doll's. Aaliyah got a diary from Hermione. That was her only gift. Her foster parents really didn't care about her or Georgie. Aaliyah of course did not care about that she was just happy she got to stay with her little brother, who is 3 years old. Aaliyah's "mum" opened the door and told Hermione her parent's were here. Hermione gave Aaliyah a hug " See you tomorrow!" Hermione lived 2 houses down, so it was easy to see each other. "See you soon!" Hermione left the house with her mum and dad. Aaliyah went up to her room. Her parents were yelling at each other. This was very normal, well for her and Georgie, her parents tend to act very nice and to other people and even to Aaliyah and Georgie when other people are around. Georgie woke up. Aaliyah hugged him and they sat on the bed and tried to ignore their parents, you would think it would be pretty easy to do since their parents do it every night but it's not. Her door flew open. It was her "dad". "Get your shoes on brats." Aaliyah quickly put on her shoes and helped Georgie put on his. She picked up her sweater. It may have been spring but the night's were still very cold and it was around 9:00 pm. She helped her brother Georgie in the grey suv and hoped in. she buckled their seatbelts. Their "dad" drove them to this old broken down building, it looked very depressing. She hoped out of the car and helped her brother off. Aaliyah was a very responsible 6 year old after all she had to take care of her brother and raise him from a baby. She is about 3 years older than Georgie. She was three when she was found in an abandoned house, with her baby brother. She only remembered the orphanage but can you blame her she was very little. " Ally" Aaliyah looked down at her brother with a concerned look. He pointed behind her, she turned expecting to see the car but it was gone. Aaliyah hugged Georgie tightly. She was scared but had to act like everything was ok, for Georgie. A lady dressed in an all black outfit came out and took the two children inside, once Aaliyah stepped inside, it hit, "dad's" not coming back, this is an orphanage. Aaliyah and Georgie went to join the other children who were out in the yard. The air smelled of sour milk which was probably coming from the kitchens, the food though was not the worst. Two older kids came up to them. They were both males and compared to Aaliyah they were giants. Aaliyah new their intentions, her and Georgie was fresh meat, the giants wanted dominance, luckily this wouldn't be Aaliyah's first battle, she kicked the one guy in the balls and punched the other in the face, they didn't come near her or her brother again, no one did. One day two people dressed in cloaks came to the orphanage. " Hello, welcome to Mrs. Hyde's orphanage, did you come here to foster,adopt, or drop off a child?" The woman in the cloak spoke first " We are here to adopt Aaliyah Davidson and Georgie Davidson." "Sure, let me go get them." The tall slim lady disappeared. She returned with a 4 year old boy dressed in all blue, and a seven year old girl in all black. The cloaked people signed the papers and took the children. Aaliyah didn't care she thought, no, knew they would abandon her just like her previous foster parents, Georgie was excited though. He soon fell asleep,on Aaliyah's shoulder. Aaliyah was tired but trying not to fall asleep, she did not trust these people, but she soon gave into dreamland. Once the woman realized they were asleep she pulled out parchment and wrote down : We have the kid's. Sincerely Carly her owl flew towards the car which was now parked in the driveway . " Give this to Albus Dumbledore." The owl took the parchment and flew away.