Chapter 2

Welcome to a new chapter.

mention of rape and self harm. if you don't like it then don't read this chapter

------------------------------------------------------------ 

John's POV:

Lila fell asleep crying, i mean who wouldn't cry themselves to sleep when their twin is missing, its like a part of her is gone. "Lila, time to get up." i say as i knock on the door to her room, but i get no answer, hm weird.

I open the door slowly as last time she threw a book at me. "Lila?" I see shes not in the room and i panic. I lost my brothers, I can't loose my sister too.

"Hey Space head, I'm outside in the pool." Lila says over coms and it comes to her room. Oh how I wish she would rest longer, i mean her 19th birthday was a fail.

I shake my head and walk out to her "I wish you would not sneak around" i tell her and she just smiles. "At least i did not get a book thrown out me." Lila laughs before she splashes me "Really!" 

"Yep." She says before she does it again. "pass me my towel will ya" I pass her towel to her, before i run off with it.

"SPACECASE!" I hear her shout, but i hide under dad's desk.

"DELILAH ROSE TRACY! STOP YELLING" Grandma yells. Full name oh no.

"Gran, Jonathan ran off with my towel." Lila says as she walks into the main room, dripping wet, she did not just call me that!

"Jonathan Glenn Tracy." Grandma says and i step out from under dad's desk and i pass the towel to Lila.

"Thank you" Lila says before she throws a book at me. EEP! "you deserved it!" her face shows shes more mad because I dodged it.

"Did not!" i say and she walks off. "I'm not surprised you don't have a boyfriend" she stops and turns around, looking even more pissed then before, oh no. Why in the hell did i say that.

"your done for." Grandma, Brains, Parker and Penelope say, don't i know it.

" I don't have a boyfriend because i don't want to. The last one i had raped me and you know it. He had the decency to wear protection. I vowed that the only boys i would talk to would be my brothers, Brains and Parker. Plus anyone who i'm saving." 

"4 years ago, i had to go to court to put him behind bar. You was there, so was Scott, Virgil, Gordon, Alan, Brains, Kayo, Parker, Grandma and Penny. We all stood there when he said i lied, he said i consented! Did my face say i consented! No! i vowed that i would not have another boyfriend! Because of my brothers being protective" Lila says with tears in her eyes, i look down. 

I failed as a brother that day, i broke my promise, mum i'm sorry.

"I'm so sorry i couldn't protect you." i say as i hug my now crying little sister. "wait, he got 4 year in jail and 10 year probation right." she nods then panics when her phone goes off. I pick it up.

"Hello, this is John Tracy."  i say and i get told that the man who hurt my sister escaped prison as he was given life on a re-sentencing.

"so, he got life on a re-sentencing and you did not tell my sister? And now he has escaped." i say and the person on the phone says they was told not to tell Skye due to her worrying a lot. Bullcrap. "Thank you for letting us know. Good bye" i end the call.

"you don't think" Grandma says as she walks over with Brains, Parker and Penelope. I shrug as i try and calm Lila down.

------------------------------------------------------------ 

Skye's POV:

Terry is out and about! He was given life and he escaped! He might be the reason my brothers and Kayo are missing!