Chapter 4

♥ Welcome to a new chapter. DONT PLAY SONG YET!

Hope you enjoy! ♥

------------------------------------------------------------ 

Skye's POV:

I wake up, sweating, Nightmares. I go for a shower as i hear yelling, why? its 6:30 in the morning "Too early for this shit" After my quick shower i get dressed before walking out to the shouting.

"What the hell is there shouting?" I say as i look at my brothers.

"Lila, please tell your brothers to stop yelling at me" a girl's voice says, my brothers move so i can see who it is

Penelope! I just say nope, popping the p. "No? Why the hell not?" My brothers all step far away, grandma does the same as brains stays where he was since he just walked in.

"I said no because i am mad at you! i mean How dare you, all Gordon did was sit up and you restrained him! to top that, you put it on tightly, i understand your his girlfriend, but that does not give you the right to do that to him! Would he do that to you?!"

"No he would not. I told my twin to break up with you! Not just because you restrained him! You only cared about him! A girlfriend does not restrain their boyfriend! How would you feel if you was restrained when all you did was sit up!"

"For some fucking reason, we Tracy siblings can't have relationships and still be part of International Rescue, which we won't stop doing due to it being our jobs, So don't even ask us to stop International Rescue!"

"When 4 of my brothers were missing, you was being a bitch behind John, Grandma, Brains and Parker's backs, you said and i quote 'as long as Gordon is ok' or 'i don't care about the others just Gordon'! I thought we was friends!"

"You was there when my little brother woke up and you didn't come to me or my brothers going 'hey just to let you lot know Alan is awake' Why the hell would you not tell us?! Or did you only care for Gordon!"

"This is not the Penelope i know! The Penelope i know would tell the rest of us when one of us wakes up from being unresponsive! The Penelope i know would never restrain someone!"

"The Penelope i know would care for all of us equally even if shes dating someone!" I shout at her and she cries. "So if Gordon does break it with you. DON'T come running to me. I know you both love each other, and you have been each others crush for ages, but you have changed Penelope!"

"I know i have and i'm sorry i didn't want it to fail, but it has due to my actions. But now if you don't mind i'm going to see Gordon, good day." Penelope says before barging past me. 

"FFS! Did she not listen to my fucking rant?" I say as she walks into the med bay. About 15 minutes later, we all hear yelling and Alan comes out. 

"Gordon just got hit by Penelope, on the face, shes saying he's not aloud to break up with her due to Delilah saying" Alan tells us and before i can walk over to the med bay, Grandma speed walks into the room. I signal for Alan to come over to me.

"HOW FUCKING DARE YOU LAY A HAND ON MY GRANDSON! HE BROKE IT WITH YOU NOW LEAVE AND DON'T COME BACK! YOU HEAR ME! IF YOU STILL WANT TO BE OUR LONDON AGENT THEN I SUGGEST YOU BE HOW YOU WAS BEFORE!"

"YOU CARE FOR MY GRANDCHILDREN, ME AND BRAINS EQUALLY! YOU BE THERE FOR US! YOU BE A FRIEND!" Grandma yells, i grab onto Scott's arm, while hugging Alan.