Chapter 9

♥ Welcome to a new chapter. DONT PLAY SONG YET!

Hope you enjoy! ♥

------------------------------------------------------------ 

Scott's POV:

Everyone wakes up, except Lila, odd. I send Alan to go wake her while i make breakfast for everyone.

All of the sudden Alan comes running in. "Lila's not in her room, or in the pool. Her suit is gone" Alan says, must be on a mission, i did not hear the alarm go off. Brains says there was a call 2 hours ago, and Lila has not called in.

After about an hour of questioning where Lila is, Grandma answers the IR phone. She pales. "What is it" Virgil asks.

"Skye is being held against her will by a girl. Her jet is being used to carry stolen money from Banks. The girl is forcing her to do it, Apparently, Lila is being held at gun point" Grandma says and we all jump into action. But Gran tell us to wait. BUT LILA!

Grandma puts the news on the hologram table. "INTERNATIONAL RESCUE I HAVE YOUR DEAR LITTLE, or older, SISTER! I WANT YOU TO HAND OVER THE THUNDERBIRDS TO THE HOOD! OR YOUR SISTER DIES" A girl says on the news as she pull a badly beaten up Lila into the frame. OMG!

"Starlight" John says, tears threatening to spill

"Angel" I say, trying not to cry. Lila's face shows that she's in pain.

(Scott calls her angle every now and then, because when she was 3 she said she was an angel, yet Scott would say she is the complete opposite of an Angel now she is older)

"Snowflake" Alan says, crying.

(Alan calls her Snowflake because when he could speak he asked what was on her head, during winter, she said a snowflake, he said 'it's pretty like you' and it stuck)

"Dove" Virgil says, while tears fall and hugging Alan.

(Virgil calls her Dove because it was the first painting she did, and yes he has it on the wall in his room)

"Siren" Gordon says as he grips the couch. (we all know the meaning behind this. read chapter 4 to understand)

"Make it quick, boys" The girls says as she grabs Lila's face, we can see that Lila's hands are bonded behind her back. "your dear sister Delilah does not have long left" Brains locates where they are, Paris.

"now, i'm sure your wondering where i want you to bring the Thunderbirds. Bring them to the Eiffel tower in Paris." I glare at the hologram. "and save your little siren" the girl laughs wickedly before the news lady comes on, i turn it off and Gordon punches a wall.

"Scott, we can't just hand them over." John says, i nod in agreement. 

"We cant just let her kill Lila! who is this chick?" Virgil says and Brains brings up Thunderbird 6's camera footage. We watch it. "Ok so she terry's girl. and working for the hood"

------------------------------------------------------------ 

Gordon's POV:

I walk to the training area, something Lila demanded we have. I punch the punching bag over and over again. This is the second time she has been hurt. BECAUSE I COULD NOT PROTECT HER!

Virgil walks down and sees me punching the bag over and over. "hey we are all feeling it" he says, i shake my head. "what's wrong"

"I could not protect her" I punch the bag again before he turns me round 'spare with me' I nod and he gets some punching pads on. "I could not protect her before she landed into her coma. Now she could die because we let her go on missions." I punch.

"ok now we know Lila can hold her own" He says, i look at him. We spend 3 hours sparing.

------------------------------------------------------------ 

John's POV:

I hug a crying Alan, "will she be ok?" Alan asks, i reply with a don't know "do you think we can get her back?" I keep rubbing his back. I don't answer. Scared what would come out of my mouth.

I go through everything in my head, before i get my phone out and look up something to remember my sister by if she dies.

I find the perfect thing and i send the link to Scott, who replies with 'separate from mum and dad? With her fave flowers?' i send him a yes and he puts 'i will plan it with Brains and Grandma, a water feature as well?' i smile a bit before sending a defiantly back to him. 

I hope it does not come to that. I look at Scott, who just walked in, Alan is sleeping so i gently put him on the couch and off me. I walk to Scott, "i made Gran cry, when i mentioned it. John, we have to do something" Scott says as he makes himself some Chamomile tea. 

"i know but the Thunderbirds-" I say before Scott looks at me and pours me a cup of Chamomile.

"can be rebuilt, Lila can't" he says and i nod, before i say 'but dad made them' Scott sighs "John, Lila is more important. I knew i shouldn't of let her go on missions, but she's family."

"She could of done it from here" I say and he nods. "you know she didn't give a dead line" as soon as i say that, Gordon and Virgil run in and put the news on, Gordon saying he will kill Sarah.

 Alan wakes up and we watch the news. "Oh International Rescue, you have till sun-set tomorrow to make your choice, Let's see what your sister says" Sarah says 

The Ocean's Sirenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें