Chapter 3

Welcome to a new chapter. DONT PLAY SONG YET!

Hope you enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------ 

Alan's POV:

I wake up on the cold floor of the room and i see my brothers keeping an eye on Gordon's injuries. "How is he" i ask as i walk over.

"He has been better, but we need to find a way out of here, He needs hospital treatment." Virgil says and i look at Gordon, i sigh before i look at the door.

I look at the walls and i try and find an escape route, when the door opens. Oh no.

"Let's see who's next. The little brother" The man says and i pale. What the hell does he gain from this.

"No! Take me instead!" Scott yells as the man walks over to me, i look at him.

"Go die in a hole with Lava" I say and the man laughs.

"Just like Delilah, tell me is she pretty" The man says and i just kick him.

"KEEP YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF MY SISTER!" I yell before i get dragged out with Scott.

"Two for the price of one!" The man says as he laughs wickedly.

------------------------------------------------------------ 

Virgil's POV:

Fuck. The door closes but i throw a rock to wedge it open, Bingo. "Kayo, can you walk." I ask and she nods before helping me with Gordon. I get the Med Kit and my jacket and everything else that belongs to my family before we walk out.

"Risking it a bit bro" Gordon says with a raspy voice, i just reply with 'well its an opening' we walk for a while about an hour, and we bump into Scott, who is holding a bleeding Unresponsive Alan. I pale, Kayo throws up and Gordon looks mad.

------------------------------------------------------------ 

Scott's POV: (before he bumps into the others)

We get taken to a room and the man starts to do the same thing he did to Gordon, to Alan. He cuts my face when i try and get him away from Alan.

"You Sick Bastard! I hope you rot in hell" I shout as i keep trying to get the man away from Alan.

After a while i use a metal tray to knock the man out, Skye would be proud, I grab Alan after i cover some of his wounds. I carry him out bridle style and i run.

I take lots of turns as i hold Alan close, "Mum i broke the promise again. Im so sorry" I say as tears fall. I trip on a rock and i end up with a massive cut on my leg and side.

I get up and walk through the pain. I bump into 3 people and i protect my unconscious brother. "Scott? What happened to Alan" I look at the people and i see that its Virgil, Gordon and Kayo.

"Everything he did to Gordon, he did to Alan." I say as i wipe a tear. We all walk to find a way out. I hope this nightmare will end.

------------------------------------------------------------ 

Lila's POV:

I wake up and go straight to my bathroom to have a shower and change, just as Brains gets information that he has found them.

I run out, after my shower, fixing my shoe. "That cancels my run." I say as everyone else runs over.

" I say as everyone else runs over