Chapter 1: Bertram meets Dr Cortex and N Tropy

Brian: It's a pretty nice day today, Stewie.

Stewie: Yeah, sure is, Bri!

Bertram: Stewie Griffin!

Stewie: Bertram?! I thought you were killed back at the time of Leonardo Da Vinci?!

Bertram: Luckily I was reborn, you fools!

Stewie: And you got yourself a multiverse remote, too.

Bertram: Indeed I did!

Brian: Wait! Could someone please explain to me what the hell is going on here?

Stewie: Hang on one sec. Bri, you remember the multiverse theory?

Brian: Sure.

Stewie: It states that there are alternate universes that coexist with ours on parallel dimensional planes.

Brian: Oh yeah.

Stewie: On each of those universes, the reality is different from our own. Sometimes only slightly, or quite radically. This Bertram is from a universe where he was reborn.

Brian: I get it now.

Stewie: What do you plan to do this time, Bertram?

Bertram: I'm just traveling through the multiverse searching for teammates to exact my revenge on you. See you soon, Stewie! Ah ha ha ha!

Bertram teleported to another universe.

Stewie: Who knows what evil teammates Bertram could team up with.

Brian: Whadda we do?

Stewie: Let's stop Bertram from doing whatever it is that he's planning to do.

Brian: OK, let's do it!

Stewie: Good thing my multiverse remote can track down Bertram's location in the multiverse. Brian, it's about time to defeat Bertram!

Stewie and Brian teleported to another universe.

Dr Cortex: Crash Bandicoot. At last I, the great Neo Cortex, have you right where I want you... And now the final blow! Hyah!

Dr Cortex attacked the Crash doll.

N Tropy: Hush, simpleton!

Bertram: Dr Neo Cortex, the evil scientist bent on world domination. And archenemy of Crash Bandicoot. And Dr Nefarious Tropy, self proclaimed Master of Time, and the creator of the Time Twister in Crash Bandicoot: Warped.

Dr Cortex: Who are you, kid?

Bertram: I am Bertram, I come from a different universe searching for teammates to exact my revenge on my half-brother, Stewie Griffin. Maybe we could work together to defeat our most hated enemies.

N Tropy: I suppose he could be of use to us.

Uka Uka: ARGH! ARGH!

Bertram: That is obviously Aku Aku's evil twin brother, Uka Uka. He was locked up in a temple prison for many years. But was freed due to Dr Cortex's Cortex Vortex which was destroyed by Crash, Coco, and Dr Nitrus Brio with the power of the 42 Gems they've harnessed in Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back!

Dr Cortex: Face it, N Tropy, it's going to fail. Again.

Bertram: 22 failed attempts to try and escape this timeless prison which you two were stuck in due to the Time Twister becoming unstable.

N Tropy: At least Uka Uka and I attempt to free us from this prison! I won't sit idly by and listen to your inane ramblings for another decade! And the way you chew.

Bertram: Cortex, N Tropy, you may wanna take a look at this.

Uka Uka: ARGH!!!!

A strange portal opened up.

Bertram: Uka Uka?

Dr Cortex: Is he dead?

Bertram: It's hard to say.

N Tropy: Leave him. He's served his purpose. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Bermugula's Orbit

N Tropy: Uka Uka unknowingly paved the way for our bright future.

Bertram: What's going to happen once the Rift Generator is completed?

N Tropy: Dominion over all of time and space will be within our grasp!

Bertram: So, Dr N Gin and Dr N Brio, what do you two plan to do?

N Gin: Well, Bertram, my mechanical marvel will hypnotize you guys an army!

N Brio: And my potion will make me... uh... them unstoppable!

Dr Cortex: Yeah, sure, whatever.

N Gin and N Brio were fighting each other.

Bertram: Go, you two! Our enemies are moving against us as we speak.

N Tropy: Don't you worry, Bertram. We... will... prevail.

To be continued...

Next time Bertram and Cortex will try to defeat Crash and Co in the 11th Dimension. See ya soon folks!