Happy Birthday, Isabelle.

First of all thank you so much for 3k reads! Second sorry I haven't updated in like a month :(, I will be ending this story soon too.

Isabelle's POV

Today is a very special day. Today is February 25th, my birthday. I'm very excited about this one but also sad seeing how my brother never got to see me turn 17. I quickly erased that thoight from my memory not dwelling on it, especially today. I got up out of bed and immediately got in the shower. Did I mention it's like 6:15 am on Friday.

Once I got out of the shower I picked out a cute baseball tee that read "07" on the front. I put on light wash jeans and black high tops. After that I braided my hair into a side fish tail and I was ready to start the day. But then I realized I had 7 hours of school and let out an extended sigh.

At school, besides thinking the junior class wouldn't dare not to do the traditional happy birthday song, was pretty boring otherwise. I caught a ride with Xander who wished me happy birthday in the hall every single time I walked by in the hallway. When we approached my house I gave him a quick peck on the lips and opened my front door.

It was 8pm, ny family had already invited a few of my best friends over and decided to have cake and our junk food. Nobody really planned on going home so we all slept in the living room. It was about 1 am when we decided we should sleep. After that I drifted off into a deep sleep.

************* 1 day later **************

I woke up and saw that my friends just woke up the same time as I. We all said out goodbyes and left each others company. Today was a Netflix day, I can feel it. I stayed in my sweats and curled up in a ball in my room. Alexander then texted me if I wanted to hang out and I responded with a simple no, netflix is better knowing he would get the joke.

After I finished the 3rd season of Pretty Little Liars I saw my door peek open, and in walked Xander.

"Hey, hope you don't mind but I like Netflix too." He said with his face looking innocent. God damn.

"Whatever, I guess you want to watch Pretty Little Liars  then." I replied implying sarcasm.

"Actually yes I do." He said with great most serious look on his face. I rolled my eyes and motioned him over. We sat there all night until he had to go home, sharing theories about A, and freaking out over the foreshadowing. How lucky am I?

This chapter is sorta fluff, but since it's Isabelle's birthday I  had to write this. An epilogue is coming next btw. ♡