Newcomers

Hahahahaha I'm so evil!!!!!

Isabelle's POV : MONDAY

Today is school.... UGH. I got in a cute oatmeal color dress and side braided my hair. I drove to school. I got into homeroom and noticed 2 new kids! Our homeroom teacher instructed us to go to our seats so we did. I have to sit my Alexander and honestly I really want to but don't. "Students, two new students have arrived. I expect a very warm welcome for their arrival at this school." Our teacher spoke then gestured to the 2 kids. "Hi I'm Allie and this is my brother, Jacob." Allie said.

Alexander's POV :

Two new kids great.... Isabelle and I got the lucky privilege to show them around since we were in the same classes for the most part. While walking around I saw Ashton, you know the a** that's messing with Isabelle. ( lol I had to) I know he has a crush on Ashlynn most boys do. But I'm different I'm in love with Isabelle and nothing will ever change that ❤.

Allie's POV :

I love this school. It's amazing and the guys, oh the guys. I have my eye on one in particular, Ashton. I know he's like a year older but seriously have you seen his face. And I think my annoying brother has a little crush on apparently the schools "bombshell", Ashlynn. Oh brother.

Isabelle's POV :

Ashton invited everyone to another party on Friday. Let's hope I don't get dumped again. Anyway I'm super excited!

*******Friday********* (cuz i can)

I was wearing a  sleeveless denim with white polka dots dress. A leather jacket, knee high black converse, an owl necklace Xander gave me for my 12th birthday, and my hair curled. I got in my car at 8:00 and it takes 30 minutes to get to his house. Great it starts at 8.

Alexander's POV :

I went to Ashton's party to make sure nothing would happen. I didn't plan on getting drunk.

( A/N every one except Isabelle is drunk at the party and the twins weren't invited)

Isabelle's POV :

I showed up at the party and went to look for Ash. I went up to his room. I'm walking up the steps and I hear Ashlynn. Can't I go to a normal party. I walked in Ash's room. I CANT FREAKING BELIEVE HIM!!!!!!

CLIFFHANGER

I'm evil vote for a new chapter what do you think gonna happen remember the love circle.... just rember