Starbucks Jealousy

Isabelle's POV :

I was getting dress to go to Starbucks with Ashton. I was wearing a black dress with small cut outs around my waist with mesh covering it, a black jacket with lace, and a black heels. I think you can tell I like black. I heard the doorbell ring and I ran and opened it.

Ashton's POV :

I heard shuffling after I rang the doorbell. She opened the door wow she looks pretty. "You ready?" I said. "Yea let's go!" She replied. We got in my red convertible and drove to starbucks. We both got a carmel Frappuccino. We decided to go to the park and walk. " Hey Isabelle" I said " Yea Ash" (you should know amanda lol) she said. " would you like to be my girlfriend?" She looked kinda startled.

Isabelle's POV :

Did he just ask what I think he just asked. Ahhhhhh. This is aweome. " Yea I did, I guess that's a yes" shoot " I said that out loud didn't I?" I said embarrassed.

Alexander's POV :

I saw on twitter a pic of Isabelle and Ashton, a senior. "Best day ever with @izzybellefuhr my new girlfriend." I screamed and punched the wall. I have to get her back no matter what. I love her except she can't see that. . Whatever I'll show her what a jerk he really is. He is a jerk and a player. Breaking every heart that is vulnerable enough. Poor Is she has no idea.

Twitter update: " @ashashcash is the best ❤"

Isabelle's POV :

I kind of feel bad because I think Xander actually was sorry. I love him but he can't know I just don't know how to tell him. But I'm not telling Ashton because I really like him too.

Ashton's POV :

I got Isabelle's heart in my hands. All I have to do is rip it out. I know Ashlynn hates her because of Alex. But I love Ashlynn but she will never know. I've messed up every girls heart that Ashlynn hated and she still doesn't notice..........................................

Hey guys I updated finally unlike xxclatoxx this is a love CIRCLE. Alex likes Isabelle, Isabelle likes Alex and Ashton, Ashton likes Ashlynn, and Ashlynn likes Alex. God help me.