The Party

Isabelle's POV : Friday night

     I was in jeans and the jersey for the football game in the student section with Cassie, Ariana, and Miranda. We were cheering on Xander and Derek, Miranda's boyfriend. The score was 28 to 14 we were winning! My friends and I went to get funnel cake and the line was so long. Ugh. "Why is this line soooooo long?" Cassie asked. "I don't know why don't we ask the workers." I but my dumb 'really' face. We finally got to the front of the line and we got 3 small funnel cakes. We got back to the game and it's the start of the 4th quarter and the score is 42 to 21 we are obviously going to win. "Hey let's go back to your house and get ready for Alex's party." Ariana said. We all said ok and left in my car.

We got to my house and went straight to my room. We went into my walk in closet and picked out clothes. My closet is so big it's sort of like a store in a mall! I picked out a red dress with lace, red heels with gold in the back, black cuff, gold rings, black necklace, and black purse. My hair was down and curled, I had red lipstick and a brownish red smokey eye.

Cassie had a black crop tank with "bang" in sparkly gold letters, black high waisted skirt, hair in a braid, gold necklace,  black strappy heels, and a gold and blue dangle earrings. She also had a black smokey eye with pale pink lips.

Ari had a tribal upper part and a cream bottom part of a dress, knee high black boots, black lace jacket, leather bracelets, black earrings, and a gold necklace. She had her hair up in a high-fashion pony tail and white and black eyeshadow with pink lips.

Miranda had on a black dress with a gold belt, a black jacket, gold clutch, ring, and a black cuff, necklace, and black sparkly heels. Her hair was in a waterfall braid, and her eyeshadow was blue into a gold into a brown look, she had fake eye ashes with pink bows and red lips.

We left for Alexander's at 8:30. We arrived and people were already there! We got in and I searched for him. Cas caught up with her boyfriend, Jacob; Ari went with her Bf Brad; and Miranda went with Derek. By the time I found him , since his house is huge, it was 9. I saw him out by the pool alone... with Ashlynn. She was trying to kiss him. His back was facing me and she looked at me and just kissed him. He looked like he tried to pull away but just stopped trying. He pulled away and turned around.......

Cliffhanger!!!!!

Preview:

Tears streamed down my face. He looked at me and tried to catch up with me but I was already running, running out the door and down the street. I found a rose and started picking at it. Saying.......

Hope you guys like it xx bye