Chapter 14

Hey guys. I am so sorry for not updating for so long. My classes are crazy . To all those who still have this book in their libraries I am so grateful and to all those who vote and comment ,yall are amazing.

This is kinda a filler chapter but things are beginning to get spicy😘😘

Xavier's POV

"Your majesty,if this party goes well then the empress might as well put the scandal you brother caused behind her"

"Yes your highness. All you need to do is keep Xander away from her youngest daughter"

I was sick and tired of these ministers and their talk of the empress's youngest daughter.

I should be planning on getting more trackers to find my Natalia back, not thinking of how to correct a mistake I hadn't caused

"Summon Xander!"

"Yes your highness

"The rest of you get out. I've had enough of you all"

"But your majesty we....."

"Dont make me repeat myself !"

The party had kicked off an hour ago and from my sources everything was going on well . The only troubling thing was that the empress's youngest daughter had not been not seen entering the building yet her mother and sisters were present. That was why I summoned Xander.

"You called"

"Take a seat Xander'

"I cant brother. Aisha is in the building and I cant afford to not talk to her"

"But that's the sole reason why I summoned you"

"Xavier?"

"You are not to speak to the princess at any cost"

"You cannot do that!"

"I can and I will. You know very well what your rash decisions almost cost us, so be sensible and behave"

"I am not a child"

"Then act like a grown up! This is not up for discussion"

"I will tell father "

"Go ahead. Be my guest"

"Why are you so against me being with Aisha ,Xavier. Is it that you have taken a liking to her?"

"Leave Xander before I loose it"

He was agitated and stressed. That Aisha girl was causing him to act out.

If Natalia were here I wouldn't be going through this.

My Lycan suddenly awoke inside me which was rare. The last time he did it was when I felt Natalia's presence in the territory.

Could this mean that she is....

No . I can't fool myself again with false hope. All I could do right now is hope that the fates would have mercy and bring back my Alia