Chapter 15

Dear faithful readers, I am so sorry for not updating and leaving y'all hanging. Blame it on life and exams. I'll make it up to y'all though.

I should not have done that

"Well that was dumb"

"Trust me I feel stupid right now"

"You do realise that those shadows could kill you right?"

"Well Im still alive so..."

"If I were you I'd try to find out who Im talking to"

Thats when it hit me. I had no idea on who I was conversing with

"Too much work"

"I could be a demon and all I'd need is your voice to place a curse on you"

"That would be very interesting" I answered while trying to remember the way out of this place

"You know I've never met a royal like you,"

"I'm going to take that as a compliment"

"Its not everyday that you'd find a female royal walking alone into a very terryfying forest at night"

"Do you know the way out"

"Aren't you going to ask me to show my face?"

"Why would I ask that? All I need right now is directions "

"I can give you more than directions all you need to do i...."

All of a sudden I felt light headed and my body felt extremely light. A bright light surrounded me and voices kept ringing in my head.

"Don't resist it"

"Don't resist what?"

"The memories"

"What memories? What are you saying and fuck, why does my head hurt so bad"

"It's high time for you to know who you truly are. To know your origins and to remember what they've done"

"Make it stop!"

The pain was unbearable. I felt as if I was being stabbed over and over again by a million knives.

"Make it stop!"

"Remember who you are!"

"Who are you? Why are you doing this ?"

"Remember!"

Author's note

And that marks the end and the beginning of the first part of the book. The next chapters will answer most of the questions and all the 'plot holes ' in Nothing.

As I always say, have an open mind, and nothing is what it seems. Don't expect stuff to zig all the time cause it might zag

And once again I want to thank all of you for reading this book. Don't forget to vote and comment oh and also check out my new book 'Solace'

 Don't forget to vote and comment oh and also check out my new book 'Solace'

Love y'all