004

Hey Hey! Chapter 4!

Suna's POV

It's four in the morning but my phone keeps blowing up. I just turned it on silent mode. I tried falling back, but I couldn't. Weirdly enough I kept thinking about y/n, I recently met her, and as corny as it sound I can't stop thinking about her. I sit next to her in class. I keep starting at her and I notice her beautiful e/c orbs. It perfectly contrasts with her h/c locks. I get lost in them to be honest. She's super different than I ever expected. I thought all girls just wanted to be popular and would use anyone. And I always tend to to peak interest in those girls. Those girls would just use me and toss me aside after they got what they wanted. They would just start to innocently flirting with me and being nice to me only for my looks. I bet all those girls didn't even know my first name. y/n was different. She didn't throw herself at me and was just genuinely nice. My thoughts were interrupted with my phone's screen constantly lighting. This usually happed when Atsumu tagged me in a post. I couldn't fall back asleep so I decided to go to the skate park to clear my mind. 

Your POV

I can't lie to myself, I didn't hate the ship art. Some of them were actually kinda cute. But I can't say stuff like this, I just met him. I put my school uniform on and put on a big hoodie on over it. The hoodie said 'Benji' on it. My uniform skirt was sticking out the bottom a little showing the design.

(I chose this photo specifically because the hoodie on you should be about the same length as that if that makes any sense)

I grabbed my skateboard and left my brothers' apartment. I wanted to go to the skate park and just skate around for a while hoping not to see paparazzi. 

your skateboard's deck looks like this. if you don't like it you can just chose your own deck:

 if you don't like it you can just chose your own deck:

I saw some paparazzi near where I was. 'this early in the morning' you thought. there were a flight of stairs near so I slid down it's railing making a peace sign with my hand and sticking out my tongue winking at them.  

the iconic Oikawa pose (pretend you are Oikawa minus the water bottle)

 You skated above them as they took a picture and you picked up your pace and skated off with you h/c hair flowing behind you

end of your POV.

you skated up a ramp and ollied over someone. "Sorry!" you yell. 

"Y/n?" they said

That voice... "Suna?"

oh shit you need to apologize to him, you thought

"hey Suna"

"Hey y/n, that ollie was perfect."

"Thank you! Oh and sorry"

"For what? I'm not mad"

"I mean for your notifications, have you checked your phone recently, I swear I didnt do it on purpose. And I didnt say names. I'm sorry"

Suna was confused as hell, what did you mean

"So the notifications aren't from Atsumu's posts' tagging me?"

"No its worse than that, im so sorry"

Suna's POV 

I have no idea what's she talking about. My phone was still blowing up. I open instagram and all I see on my explore page and my notifications are ship edits of me and y/n. Not going to lie some of them are cute. I was a blushing mess. Luckily it was dark so she didnt see my face or so she thought. she laid her head on my shoulder and I yelped a little in surprise. 

"Oh sorry did I make you uncomfortable, you're a bit,... really red." she said 

"erh... I fine I said, just a little surprised" I said like a fool.

we sat there in silence for awhile.

"ANYWAYS" I said interrupting the loud silence

"can you teach me some skateboard tricks, I can't do tricks"

"sure!" she said in response 

"but maybe after school, it 7:10 and school starts at 7:30"

we skated in opposite directions to avoid any further rumors. But to be honest I wouldn't really mind the rumors. 

.

.

end

•first edit complete May 27th 2021

any photo credits: https://wallpapercave.com/desktop-aesthetic-skate-wallpapers

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/837810336922850141/

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/631629916474137400/

https://www.whateverskateboards.com/skateboards/one-piece

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/595882594421659947/

Hi Hi. This chapter is shorter than usual, I know that. But my power was out in the first half of the day so I couldn't really write anything. And this random stranger on Snapchat is kind of mad at me because I broke a 400 day streak with him. Oh well he's mad at me. But anyways thank you for reading this chapter. 

proofread ✔️

Cya next time. The next chapter will be here on May 9th 2021.