005

Hey Hey chapter 5 (finally)

You skated to school and as normal a bunch of your fans ran towards you.

"Hey is it true that you and Suna are dating?" said a fanboy

"I saw you skateboard picture from this morning, it looked really cool" another said

A bunch of questions were asked and you didn't answer any of them

*inserts Japanese school bell*

saved by the bell you thought.

You picked up your board and started to walk to class but you saw someone coming behind you. It was Suna. He had his board clamped between his arms. You wave and he waves back

"wanna walk to class together?" he asked

"sure" you replied in an ecstatic tone

you guys went to you locker and put your boards in your locker and walked to class. There was a few minutes before the second bell so you tweeted to prevent any further rumors.

 There was a few minutes before the second bell so you tweeted to prevent any further rumors

The whole class gave you interesting stares. You felt the air thicken and you felt Suna's eyes burning through your skull. You did this to prevent any father rumors. To save Suna from paparazzi.

"Sorry im late class I had to photocopy you homework for today" you teacher said making the air breathable again. After this tweet the rumors didnt die down at all. They were even more persistent with these questions.

After class...

"hey y/n... can you teach me how to ollie?" he said awkwardly as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Sure of course, I'll see you at the park later. And if you get caught by paparazzi just say you dont feel comfortable and they should leave." you said as he responded with a nod

Although you tweeted that, it doesn't change the fact that you've actually caught feelings for him. Too bad. You have a case of Philophobia from you past relationship.

(for those who dont know, definition of Philophobia is an overwhelming and unreasonable fear of falling in love, beyond just a typical apprehensiveness about it. The phobia is so intense that it interferes with your life.)

You saw him at the park and posted your first official picture of you guys on instagram.

.

.

end

• first edit complete May 29th 2021

(a/n: let's please not bully my poor editing skills I know it's bad but I'm not sure how to make fake insta posts 😭)

Hi Hi that's it for this chapter. it short ik but I tried 😭

I have state testing all next week. Hopefully I survive and see you all next week :")

See you next time on May 23rd 

 Thank you for all the support! 

The last time in my last chapter I forgot to mention, thank you so much for 100 views, but now that I look a week later it's almost at 200 views, I'm really proud and thankful of the growth. Thank you so much!