009

heya chapter 9!

your pov:

its finally the time ive been waiting for, nationals. the first game it tomorrow. ive been getting some negative backlash in my instagram dm's for being a model and a well known volleyball player. but mostly good comments.

*random username*... you recognized this user name, they have been a die hard fan for years.

*random username* I really hate the fact that youre a model and volleyball player. I feel cheated out, ive been waiting for this reveal for years, im really disappointed. consider the fact that you've lost a valuable fan

this really hurt you whether you would admit it or not.

flashback, when you were about 6

you look up at at your brothers with watery eyes. 'tsumu, samu, they told me they didnt like me' you said a pointing to a group of boys laughing in the distance. you cried into your brothers's chests. 'its ok n/n, not everyone will like you, there just mean, dont listen to them you're amazing' samu said as he hugged you

end of flashback

you remembered that and did the slightly more mature thing, instead of sulking in your room and binge watching anime till 3 in the morning, you decided to write that on a piece of paper and stick it on a volleyball.

(or you can write directly on the volleyball.)

(a/n lol the note looks like this but your hand writing, my hand writing is shit, by the way the font I chose was the closest to my hair writing although it looks really pretty and my hand writing is absolute trash. Let's please not bully my handwriting. side note, watch as my hand writing gets worse as I write further.)

(a/n  ^^ and this is what it looks like stuck onto the volleyball, my volleyball looks really gross so I just randomly edited that photo hopefully it doesn't look too bad)

you changed into your volleyball uniform and headed to the gym. oh god the top is a bit tight. you thought. but first you had to skate to Starbucks to get yourself your iced coffee (a/n lmao sorry if you dont drink coffee or if you prefer hot coffee but its part of the plot!)