007

hi hi chapter 7!

tw: foul language and toxic ex

suna's pov:

*knock knock* no answer *knock knock*

*ding* goes my phone.                                                                                                                                                

Kita: there will be no practice today, they are re-waxing the floor.

the door slowly creeped open revealing the two boy limping trying to put on their volleyball shoes. Then he realized they thought they were late to practice

"there's no practice today" I said as they both stood still on one foot for a second and fell in sync. I cringed at that. Then they looked up at me to see their sister in my arms hyper ventilating.

"AHH WHAT THE FUCK?!" they both said in sync

"she was going to teach me how to ollie then she passed out when she was talking to this person names (ex-name)"

after I said that they had a disgusted look on their face and they looked scarier then when I skip practice and Kita finds out. They took y/n and set her down on the floor on her back. Osamu took a glass of water and splashed it on her face (a/n COLD! COLD water we dont want to end up like our favorite half burnt chicken nugget, Todoroki.  BAHAHA I just kidding I love him)

She shot up and her breathing was stable again, but she was panting as if she ran a marathon. She pushed her hair back and sat up properly slouching a little. Some of her hair got caught in the stud of her earring.(a/n ahhh sorry to people who dont have earrings im referencing using my own ears) She couldn't get the wet hair out behind her earrings so I helped her. I notice her iconic double lobe piercings and the helix on her right ear and I smile.

"when did you get a helix piercing n/n?" they grey haired boy asked

"um... maybe about 4 mouths ago?" I knew she was lying because I saw on her instagram story a year ago that she got it then.

"well no more piercings n/n, the more you get the more money you spend and you need to be more responsible with your money. And you shopping habits." that's why she lied, they are surprisingly protective. Right as that was said the door bell rang. Atsumu went and got it.

"packages for Ms.Miya" the delivery person said

"thank you, you can leave it there" she said as she got up. As she did I notice that her white  uniform button up shirt was completely soaked through. It didnt reveal too much but I could see her cleave.

I felt hot, it must have been noticeable because she said in a half joking tone

"stop staring pervert, ima go change before I get sick."