PART 2

A week later. 

I grabbed my suitcase and backpack. I walked downstairs. "colby!" I yell. he yells from the kitchen "what?" he ask. "im leaving" I yell back. "bye y/n be careful". he yells. I walk out of the house and sam pulled in. "you leaving?" he ask "yea ill see you guys soon" I say. I pack the car and drive to kian and jc's house. I live with my brother colby and sam and Jake. my best friend is jc and kian im over here more than I am home and im basically one of the boys. 

I pull into kian and jc's and get out. I see a camper I walk into the house. the house was empty "where the fuck is everybody" I yell. no response. I went into the kitchen an looked through the fridge someone wrapped there arms around my waist and I jumped I turned around and hit him "jesus Christ y/n" kian says holding his arm that I hit. "you scared me" I laughed. I hugged him. "you've been gone for a whole week and the first Time I see you. you punch me?" he laughs. I wrap my arms around his waist and hug him. he rubs my back 

"y/n!" I heard I look and see jc running in I hug him "hi" I laugh. 

-

we stand infront of the rv  as kian and jc film the intro. 

"its time to meet the team alright" jc yells into the camera. "kian and I couldn't do this alone we had to assemble a very small but very  functioning team" jc says. "lets go meet the team" kian yells. everyone was standing in a line "attention" kian yells. everyone but me but there hand in a salute. I look at kian like hes stupid. he yells it again. I still didnt move. 

"what are we doing on this trip" jc ask "were going to have fun"Sebastian yells. 

"this is Thomas he plans shit"  jc says. "this is Sebastian our editor" kian says. "this is Jake our videographer" jc says 

"whats your name" jc yells. "my names Danny" he yells "this is our photographer" jc laughs. 

then they walk over to me "who are you and why are you here" jc yells in my face, "ill leave" I say and start to walk off. kian picks me up and places me back where I was "this is y/n if you dont know. she's our best friend" kian laugh. I stand there "im here to keep these idiots out of trouble make sure they dont do anything stupid" I say. "we had to get a team so we have some fun and yea we ready to go?" jc ask. we all nod. I go to my car and grab my backpack and bag and take them to the rv. I get in and sit down. 

jc drives first. we play uno and just drive to our first destination. 

jc decided to skateboard in the RV "dont do that" I laugh. "to late" he says. as he skateboards and end up hitting kian "my shoulder" he whines "want me to kiss it?" I laugh. he nods and laughs. I kiss his arm "better? you big ole baby" I laugh. 

-

I change my shirt so now were all matching in knj worldwide shirts I put on some shorts and we exit the RV

we film a montage exiting the RV all sexy. 

"its hot as fuck out here" I complain. 

"were in the middle of no where" jc says 

kian and jc get on atvs and ride them for the video they do clips for a montage. 

they race and do donuts 

jc flips his "jc you good?" I ask and walk over to him "yea im fine" he says. "already starting off the trip by hurting yourself" I say. he sits there and drinks water "im going to sit out for a bit" he says and hands me his helmet. I pull it on my head 

I get on jc's atv and I race kian and do some donuts and stuff. 

I get off the atv and kian and I take some instagram pics with the helmets looking all badass. 

Danny takes the photos for us. 

I act like im putting the helmet on. other poses and then we finish. 

we get back in the RV and its Kians turn to drive. I sit in the passenger seat until Jake kicks me out of the seat to film kian. "why does it sound like your the only one doing anything" he ask kian. jc gets up so I can slide into the booth beside him. "me? because I am" kian says laughing. "jc's over here complaing that he has a little raspberry on his leg" he says. I turn around in the seat "says the one that wanted me to kiss his booboo" I laugh. "shut up y/n no ones talking to you" kian says. "let me out jc" I say. he gets up and lets me out of the booth I get up and smack kian on the side of the head "hey now dont mess with the driver" kian says. I laugh and go lay in the bed in the back. I was on my phone on instagram when I felt the bed dent in. I look and see jc 

"hey y/n thanks for going on the trip with us" he says. "of course I had nothing else better to do than hangout with you idiots" I laugh. "you love us or you wouldn't be here" we laugh. I move closer to jc and lay my head in his chest. 

-

we get out of the RV. 

"we made it to the middle of nowhere" jc says. "that way. that way. that way and that way there is nothing" kian points. I look around 

"what were going to do today is set up a tent" kian and jc say at the same time and kian throws the tent "now why would you do that" I ask. "im sorry mom" kian says in a funny voice. 

"we have like 15 minutes till the suns down" jc says. 

jc throws the poles to the tent around "how many idiots does it take to set up a tent? stay stooned to find out" jc says. kian takes it out of the bag and begins to shake it around and hold it in the air. "we got a 6 person tent everybody" jc say "go Im holding it down" kian says holding the tent in the air.

they yell for Thomas to help and they cant figure it out. I sit on the sand and film them I point the camera to myself "how many idiots does it really take" I ask and then show them again. 

"what do you think im doing the blowing?" kian ask. "im doing the blowing. I like to blow things" I laugh. they all look at me then continue the tent assembly. 

"wheres the instructions kian?" I yell at him. he hands them to me. 

they finally build the tent and I help jc and Thomas build a fire "I want someone to put all the clips of kian sitting on his ass" jc says. "you'll have more than a hour of footage" I laugh. 

-

we sit there its getting darker 

"we havent eaten all day and were starving"jc says into the camera. "let me continue to be the dad and cook" kian says. he cooks hotdogs and takes a bite. "pee pee poo poo check" he says and dances. I laugh at him 

we all eat.

--

I check my phone. "its 2am guys can we sleep now" I whine. 

they talk to the camera and then we walk to the tent "take your shoes off" kian say. we take our shoes off and they talk yo the cameras as I sit out of the way. "im going to bed" kian says. "we got to bruh our teeth" jc says. "no I dont want to brush my teeth Daddy" kian says. 

we were all so tired and they couldn't even talk. 

"tomorrow we are staying at the creepiest hotel" jc says. 

-

"hey you staying in here" kian ask me. "yea I guess" I whine. "good. lets go to sleep" kian says. I lay down in-between kian and jc. I lay on my back as I stare up at the top of the tent. I cant sleep

"hey you ok" kian ask. "yea I just cant sleep im burning up" I take my shirt off and face kian "you know I love you boys right" I ask. kian nods. "I think this trip will the the last one with me. im moving back home" I say. he looks at me sad "but why your always with us. im used to you being around y/n you cant leave" I rub my hand through his hair "I dont know yet I just wanted to tell you now" I say. he lays his head on my chest and I run my fingers through his hair as we fall asleep.