PART 14

-y/n's house-
I wake up to knocking I get up and walk out of my room. I  walk down the stars and walk into the living room "there seriously no one else that can answer the door" I yell through the house annoyed
I open the door to see emma.
I shut the door but she stops it with her foot "listen hear me out, I had nothing to do with what happened the other night and I wanna say I'm sorry and I want my best friend back" she says I was standing there with my arms crossed over my chest. "I'll think about it" I say and try to shut the door again. She stops it once more "let's go get some coffee what do you say? I'll pay" she says with a smile. I groan "ugh fine. Let me go get dressed." I say and she walks in the house. I shut the door and walk back to my room where I change into a black crop top and some sweatpants and pull on my vans. I threw my hair up in a messy bun and grabbed my phone and keys and walked back downstairs.

I see Emma on the couch waiting for me
We leave the house and get in my car where we drive to a coffee shop and get a cup of coffee and catch up.
We ended up going shopping and having a good girls day

*a few days later*
-BTW AT KIAN AND JCS HOUSE-
I wake up and kians not beside me.

I get up and open kians drawers and  put one of his hoodies on I walk out of the bedroom and  into the kitchen I see no one.

I open the fridge and grab a bottle of water.

I feel arms wrap around me from behind. I jump a little. "happy birthday y/n" kian whispers in my ear. I smile from ear to ear, he lets go of me

I turn around and look at kian "thank you" I smile and he engulfs me in a hug, squeezing me tight.

he let go and jc walks out of his room "happy birthday y/n!!!" jc screams and pops a confetti canon. I laugh "thank you" hug him "now clean this shit up" jc says. "hell no, clean this because its my birthday and I technically dont live here" I say and walk into the living room where I flop down on the bean bag.
"Nahhh don't play that you don't live here shit. You always Here" Jc laughs "want me to leave?" I ask getting up? I walk into kians room and he was changing shirts I grab my keys "where you going?" he ask.

"home" I say. "noooo" he whines and tackles me on the bed not letting me up. I laugh.

"spend the day with me?" he ask sitting up "really?" I ask excited "yes I want to take you out and spend the day, just me and you" kian says I smile "I would love to" I say as he gets up I get up following behind him as we go into the kitchen "you know I was kidding about you leaving right? you're always here and we love you here so just move in" jc says.

"Nope because I'm not cleaning up when you do Shit like this" I laugh still pointing to the confetti on the floor. I hop on the counter and Oscar walks out his room "happy birthday" he says walking over and hugging me.
I hug him back "thank you" I laugh.
*LATER*
Kian was in the shower and I was on his bed waiting for him to get ready to
Go.
I had already showered but haven't got dressed yet
I was scrolling on Instagram looking at what everyone's posted for my birthday

I comment on a lot and then I decided to get up and do my hair.

I curled it and then decided to put on a cute outfit

kian walked out of the bathroom dressed "you ready?" he ask. "yes" I say putting lip gloss and mascara on.

I put my phone in my back pocket and I slip on my vans.
"Let's go" Kian says and we walk out of his bedroom.

We go through the living room and see jc sitting there eating a bowl of cereal "dude you look so lonely" I laugh "shut up" he says
"We're going out. See you later" I say and head for the door.

Kian bends down and starts whispering to jc. I stand by the door and wait. "Alright I'll see y'all. Be safe" jc says. "Bye" I say and we walk out.
Kian walks in front of me and opens the passenger door for me. "Thank you" I say and get in. He shuts the door and runs around to the other side and gets In. He cranks the car and we drive off
"Where are we going?" I kept asking and Kian kept saying that I'll see when we get there

we pull up to a arcade.

we go in and decide on what to do first. we decide to do lazertag first. I grab the rest vest and kian grabs the green. we join our teams and I try to hide from kian so he dont shoot me. were on separate teams.

kian came over to me "im not gonna shoot you" he laughs and get close to me. he looks me in my eyes. the world stops.

my vest lit up and buzzed. "shouldn't of trusted me" kian winks. and smiles

hes so hot.

"I hate you" I laugh. I walk away until the games over.

we play a few more rounds of lazertag then we go and pay dodgeball.

kian and I were on the same team and I hid behind kian most of the time.

it was kian and I left. he got hit so it was just me and the girl on the other team. I hit her with the ball and we won.

after that we played a few arcade games.

we spent hours just hanging out together.

after we headed back home and I sat down on kians bed. "come on get up I want to take you to get something to eat for your birthday. change into something white" he says. "what?" I laugh. "come on" he says pulling my hand. I give in and change into a tight white dress with some white heels.

I walked out and saw Kian and he looked nice. He had a white shirt on and some jeans with some vans.
He walked over to me and puts his hands on my hips. He looks down at me. Even with heels on I'm still shorter than kian
"Ready to go?" He ask. I nod and smile. "You look beautiful" he says and my cheeks heat up.
I look down and he lips my chin up. To meet his eyes again. "Don't look away" he smiles his infamous smile.
"Let's go" he smiles.
He takes my hand and we walk out the door and to his car where he opens the door for me again he got in and I thanked him again.
We pulled in at the restaurant and got out
We got seated and I had to go use the restroom

when I came back kian was texting someone, he quickly put his phone away as I sat down. "Who was that?" I ask. "No one" he lied. Obviously he was texting someone. I brushed it off and we enjoyed time together.
After we ate we got back in the car
"I have one more surprise for your birthday" he says as he drives "oh no kian you've done to much for me" I smile
We pull up in the middle of Hollywood. Kian gets out and walks around to open the door for me. He takes my hand and helps me out.

I stand in front of him
"thank you so much for a fun day and dinner "
"Anything for you. But it's not over yet" he smiles. "Your up to something" I laugh. "No I'm notttt" he laughs.

I slip my hand into his and interlock our fingers
We walk to a building and Kian helps me up the stairs to a door. I open it and walk up a few more stairs to see a room pitch black.

All the lights come on at once....

———
ITS BEEN TOOO LONGGGG