PART 13

kian shakes me 

I groan. "wake up" he whispers. "why..." I groan "I dont know" he laughs. 

the door bust open and I jump. I look and see colby "hey" he says 

kian took the blanket and covered his head up I giggle. "who's in the bed with you?" colby ask. "no one" I laugh. kian peeks his head out. "whats up man?" colby laugh. "nothing man just fucking your sister" I hit him playfully, "I came in to ask you if I could borrow your handcuffs" colby says. kian sits up and looks at colby then me. "hes joking kian" I laugh.  "nah thats for next video I was just letting you know im leaving to go but stuff for the video today" colby laughs. "alright be careful" I say and he walks out shutting the door behind him. kian grabs my waist and rolls me to him where he squeezes me tight. "want to watch a movie?" "yea" he says and I grab the remote. I lay in kians chest and we scroll through the movies "can we watch pitch perfect?"I ask. "we've seen it like 100 times" he whines. "fine can we watch pitch perfect 2 then?" I ask. he laughs and nods even though we've seen that a 100 times to.  

we finish the movie and colby walks in "hey you coming to be in the video?" he ask. "yea let me get dressed" I say. I roll over and kian grabs me and pulls me back to him. "no" he whines. "come on" I say and he laughs. I get up and pick out some clothes and I go to my bathroom thats connected to my room. I get in the shower and wash my hair and body. I get out and put the clothes on that I brought.  it was kians shirt which swallowed me whole and jean shorts. I brushed my hair and left it down wet. 

I walked out of the bathroom and see kian laying on my bed on his phone. I could see he was doing something sneaky. I put my clothes in the dirty clothes hamper. I could see kian's phones moving with me "are you recording me?" I laugh. he laughs. "what me? no!!" he laughs as he says it. I jump on the bed and try to get the phone away from him but he gets up and runs out my bedroom door. I follow him down the stairs and hes with sam and colby and they're setting up the cameras. "whats wrong?" sam ask. "kian recorded me" I say. sam looks at him phone and scrolls on instagram through the stories and clicks kian. he showed me "you mean this video?" sam ask. I laugh and look at kian "im gonna kill you" he pulls me into a hug. "you love me." he smirked. "ehh" I laugh. 

"you ready to film?" Colbys ask. I see a bunch of alcohol on the couch. "what kind of video are we filming" I laugh "were drinking" colby says. "hell yea" I laugh. colby and sam sit on the couch and I press record. "whats up guys its colby Brock. welcome back to my channel today we are here to test all of the hard seltzer drinks that I could find at Ralph so you dont have to" colby says to the camera. 

he then tells sam about what happened at ralphs with a fan.

"so what your saying that were gonna get drunk on a Thursday afternoon?" sam ask. "yea" colby  laughs. I was on my phone behind the camera with kian. I posted a instagram story and captioned it "filming for Colbys channel" and post it 

kian was looking over my shoulder 

"y/n is also here behind the camera" colby says and it makes me look up from my phone. "yea she's going to be trying them with us" sam says and I look at them confused.  I get up and flop down beside colby on the couch.  "also kian" colby says. "come on" sam says. kian comes and sits on top of me and squishes me. "get your fat ass off me" I say. "kians thick" sam says. 

"we've had white claws and truly's all our lives" Colbys says. 

colby grabs the first one. "the most colorful one" colby says. I look at the box "what does that even say?" I ask.  "modern times beer seltzer." colby says. "suggestion. change your font so I can read it" sam laughs,   "hard seltzer bubble party hard?" I question. 

"cloudberry dream, grapefruit, cucumber lime, and tangerine fiesta" colby names the flavors. 

"let me get the grapefruit" I say. we all get different flavors. "theres 12 different kinds were going to be ranking them from 1 to 12. 1 being best" colby explains. I open mine and smell it. "eww I really hate beer" I laugh. we cheers it and take a sip. "thats super beery" kian says.  

"im not supposed to be drinking I have a tattoo appointment." I laugh. "your gonna have to reschedule it" kian says, 

we rank the seltzer. 12 drinks later we take a sip of the last one. 

we then taste test all of them again and rank them from best to worst. 

I lay on the floor with the drinks in front of me. "im feeling it" I laugh. kian looks at me funny "im just kidding."

after ranking everything we all decide that vizzy wins. "let me get another one" I say and grab another vizzy. I sit on the couch and drink. 

it got later and later. drink after drinkI ended up layed out on the floor. kian walks up to me and stands over me "you ok?" he ask. I nod but didnt speak.  he layed down beside me and layed on his back and stared at the ceiling. "want to go back to my house?" he ask. "sure. only if you buy me some cookies" I say. he laughs and gets up he stand over me and extends his hand out to me I take it and he helps me up he brings me into a hug. I grab my backpack and put some stuff In it. I grab my phone and walk out of the house behind kian. 

we go to the house and I get out and go in. I go into jc's room and jc was live on twitch "whats up bitchhhhh" I say and twerk in the camera jc turns around he gets up "stop" he laughs. kian comes in the room I walk over to the computer and look at the chat. everyone was commenting my name and the fact that I had kians shirt on. there was a lot of hate aswell. "hey guys" I smile. 

"go to oscars live?" I see someone comment and read it aloud. "oscars live?" I question.  I get up and walk out.  kian goes to his room and im guessing he gets on twitch aswell. I quietly go into oscars room I walk up and scare him "ahh you bitch" he laughs I hug him. "you Love me" I say, "you drunk." he laughs "nah just feeling myself a little" I laugh. 

I look at the computer. "they love you y/n" Oscar laughs. I flip my hair. "I know everyone wants a piece if me" I laugh joking. 

I go into kians room and jump on the bed. i hear a fart noise and jump. kian laughs "y'all got y/n" he says too the chat. I get under the covers and scroll on my phone. I hear a song playing "castaways we are castaways" I sing. "y/n the chat says go to bed" kian laugh. "come get in bed with me and I will." I smirk. 

he stayed on for another 2 hours and I was watching Netflix. 

he got off and I took off my shorts and got back in the bed. kian took over his shirt and got in bed beside me.  

I layed in his chest as he had one arm around me and the other behind his head. I draw little circles in his chest. I feel a slight kiss on my forehead before I fall asleep.