PART 8

I open my eyes to the bright sun. To bright. I close my eyes tightly. After a few minutes my eyes begin to adjust. I feel someone stir in there sleep beside me. I look over and see kian "fuck, kian" I say. "That's what you said last night" he says in a sleepy voice, his eyes still shut. I immediately lift up the covers to check if I was clothed. "I'm just kidding y/n" he says again his eyes still closed. I had clothes on. Not mine but it was still clothes. I had a knj T-shirt on and just my underwear. I groan "my head hurts what the hell happened last night" I ask Turing towards him.
"Well you got really drunk and they Colby tried to take you home and when he did you screamed at him. You then couldn't find your keys and Tara gave them to me so I asked if I could take you home and when you said I could you said and I quote no funny buissness and when we got in the car you ended up falling asleep." He explains "it could've been worse." I laugh a little. He opens his eyes and looks at me "I'm not done. When we got to your house I woke you up and you punch me in the gut and told me you weren't staying there I tried to pry you out of the car and you weren't giving up so I got back in the car and drove you here where you happily got out and went to the fridge to then find another drink. I took it away from you. You cried about it and next I know you were sleeping on the couch. I brought you to my room and changed your clothes and covered you up laying beside you. Hope that was ok" he says smiling. "That's perfect Kian. Thank you for bringing me home" I smile at him. he pulls me closer to him and we end up falling back to sleep.

*later*

kian gets out of bed and walks out of the room. I get up and walk to the bathroom. I use it and then walk into the living room. everyone was sitting there as I walk by  and go into the kitchen "y/n put on some pants!" Jc yells from the living room, "sorry" I laugh and walk back to kians room and dig through his clothes for some sweatpants. I pull them on and walk back into the living room where everyone is. I sit down on the couch. "Did anyone get my camera last night" I ask. "Yea I think Crawford grabbed it or maybe jc I don't know" Oscar said "thanks I wanted to film a video." I laugh. I lay down and put my legs on Oscar. he scrolls on his phone. i layed there and watched whatever that was on the tv. I felt someone sit down at my head I lift it up and lay my head in his lap. I look up "so what are we doing today" kian ask. "You wnat to film a video with me?" I ask. He laughs and nods "sure I'd love to but it depends-" "to late you already said you'd love to" I laugh cutting him off. "What kind of video?" Brian ask from across the room. "We're going to bake a cake" "oh god" Oscar laughs I flip him off. "jc!" I yell. "what?" he yells from the kitchen. "were going to bake a cake" I yell. "ok" he yells back. "lets go to the store" I say and get up off the couch. I go into the kitchen "we going to the store?" I ask. he says yea so we head to the store.

they kick me to the back of the car. they sit in the front and we jam to music. I turn the music down and turn my camera on. "were making a cake today and were currently headed to the store" I say and turn the camera off. 

we get the things we need and head back home. I set up the camera and lights and stuff in the kitchen "hey guys welcome back to my channel. today im with my best friends kian and jc and were going to make a cake. or attempt to" I say into the camera.  

we lay out all of the ingredients. "kian we need eggs" I say. he throws it at me and it hits the floor cracking "WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT KIAN!" jc yells. "dude!!" kian laughs. we measure everything out and begin putting it in the bowl.  it was now time to put in the flour. I was all over kians hands and all over the counter "thats to much" I say as he puts it in the bowl. "oh my bad" he laughs and begging scooping the flour out with his hands making a mess. "kian!" jc yells. the whole video was just me yelling at jc and kian. I was putting the cake batter in  the greased pan when my phones dinged "kian can you check that?" I ask. he checks it. "its Emma asking If you want to hang out" he says. "tell her im a little busy" "she said what flirting with all the guys?" I look at him in shock. he locks my phone and begins to help me clean up. 

I had flour everywhere. 

I cleaned up and then went to shower. 

I layed on he couch with everybody else as we watched a movie. 

------------------

THIS CHAPTER WAS ACTUALLY SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT COREYS BIRTHDAY BUT SINCE I POSTED LATER THAN EXPECTED I DECIDED NOT TO....

I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER. SHORTER THAN NORMAL AND MAY SUCK BUTS ITS BEEN TO LONG SINCE I POSTED A CHAPTER!