Chapter 2: Delightful more screaming..

(I forgot to mention that Nerida is wears gloves with a blue ribbon)

"What do you mean that you don't have shinobis?! Who will protect the people?!" Hashirama was in shock, wouldn't they be in danger. He gripped his scalp, trying to process what she just said.

Nerida sighed while pinching the bridge of her nose, "For the last time for fucks sake my home is different from yours. Were just.... you know different, idiot."

The princess explained again without getting her eyes off from the book, which she magically summoned when the brothers weren't looking. She doesn't know how long she's going to keep lying to them, but if word got out, she was a fairy. Oh god bless her because her bounty will be high.

The deceased elder brother was about to ask another question when suddenly Nerida shut her book and walked to her bedroom
"I'm going to sleep, and you guys go, and leave me be. G'night."

Then she shut the door of her bedroom while the two brothers were stiting on the couch, still trying to process the information.

Hashirama looked at his brother, who was dumbfounded.

"Should we leave or..."

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

   Three hours later, Nerida woke up and rolled off of her bed with her blanket that rapped around her like a burrito.

She slammed the door open and rolled on the floor. The two brothers looked down and saw Nerida rapped in her blanket like a burrito.

"What are you doing?" Tobriama asked while pinching the bridge of his nose.

"First of all, no idea. Second of all, didn't I tell you to leave my house?" Nerida said as she got out of her fluffy blanket and grabbed a miniaturized bag, and expanded it back to its original size.

'Did she just-'

'Yup.'

"I'm gonna go train, bye." Nerida twisted her palm, and two books started to levitate and landed in her bag, and closing it

"Hold on! Wait for us!" Exclaimed the excited ghost, but was pulled back by tobriama.

"Brother, its it real safe to stay with this young girl?" Tobriama did not trust the nymph. Yes, she may have saved the village from the monster, but you give him an odd vibe.

"Well, she hasn't done anything threatening to us or the village, and it seems that she doesn't know about konoha either, hiruzen also gave her a chance to stay here in konoha." The elder brother reasoned with the albino.

"Hmph... we could keep a close eye on her, though, I guess." He frowned.

Time skip

Nerida walked and tried to find an open space, but there was one problem. The Senju brothers were following her. And as a bonus, she felt another person following her. Nerida looked around and saw a masked ninja staring at her. Nerida looked over her shoulders and then back at the ninja and waved at them with her poker face.

The ANBU was shocked and impossible! He concealed his chakra, and yet she can sense him? But for some reason, he waved back.

Nerida knew it was from the Lord or whatever they call him here, she gets it, she is a foreigner from another place and they don't trust her. Simple.

Shrugging it off since she understood the assignment the ANBU was given but not the ghost as she kept trying to lose them. After two minutes was followed by five and Nerida was fed up.

"Would you two pissants stop following me!" Nerida huffed as she walked away.

"C'mon, we're dead, and nobody can see us except for other ghosts and each other. Plus, you're the only one who can see us!" Hashirama reasons.