/two/

thankfully the weekend hadn't been too packed with costumers and before sicheng even noticed, monday came around again  and thus, another week of school began

thankfully the weekend hadn't been too packed with costumers and before sicheng even noticed, monday came around again and thus, another week of school began.

the bustling hallways made the adolescent shrink back, not wanting any attention from the rowdy students in his year. the shouts melded with the giggles and those even somehow mixed with the enthusiastic cheers that echoed around the introverted teen.

sicheng slowly walked past groups of boys his own age, hoping to find jungwoo amongst the crowd. his eyes remained narrowed and his brow cocked as he searched high and low for the boy. but to no avail.

he nervously bit the inside of his cheek as he weaved through the bodies. clang! a whimper fell from his lips as his shoulder collided with a passing locker. a classmate had accidentally shoved him into it.

the ravenette looked up to the boy with an unamused expression. his lips were pursed, showing no emotion as he glared at the uncaring basketball player.

"yukhei!" a familiar voice shouted, pulling the tall male away from sicheng. "apologise to..." yuta froze as his eyes drifted to the victim of his friend's clumsiness.

yukhei looked between the two with a confused expression. he had never seen the student before, but what left him even more bewildered was how entranced his closest friend seemed.

"you're the boy from th-"

"sicheng. that's where you are!" jungwoo shouted obnoxiously, not noticing how distracted the older seemed with his eyes set on his crush. "i tell you, that damn cat did thi-" then it all fell silent.

yuta's hand was tightly grasped around sicheng's wrist while his eyes remained focused on the younger.

jungwoo nervously gulped upon seeing his friend's slight trembling. "come here," he whispered, leaning forward to pull sicheng away from the bluette, who just so happened to be super popular.

yuta didn't even fight, and instead began blinking rapidly, almost as if he was snapped from his previous daze. "sorry," he whispered quietly, he himself not fully understanding what the sudden pull had been. "let's go," he mumbled, leading yukhei away from the two, stunned boys.

"what was that about?"