/nine/

"so

"so..."

"so..."

the pair had been in the bathroom for quite a while now. they simply watched each other's movements carefully, not knowing how to deal with such a situation correctly. sicheng was perched on the counter of sinks, while he legs swung back and forth as he thought.

he narrowed his eyes while looking at yuta, seeing how the older had crossed arms while leaning against the wall. his eyes were set on his soulmate intently, not wavering for even a moment.

"how do you want to handle this?" sicheng whispered airily while nervously flicking his eyes to the grimy ground. "i mean...we're soulmates!"

"i guess i should've noticed. the need to be around you, the comfort, the magnetic energy we have together. they're all signs, yet i pinned it on a crush," the shorter added while shaking his head. "a big crush that made me feel happy."

sicheng widened his eyes at this. he looked back up to meet the older's eye-contact. "you have a crush on me? i've liked you since i moved here!"

"well i've liked you since we met at the parlour that weekend...fate works in mysterious ways."

yuta stood up straight to approach sicheng slowly. he placed his hands either side of the male and perched himself between the younger's legs. with his gorgeous grin, he leaned in closer to the chinese teen.

"what are you d-doing?"

"how shall we deal with this then? should we stay friends, or should we push past that?" he mumbled quietly, his face inches from the other's.

sicheng giggled at his soulmate's attempt to allure him and leaned in closer so that their noses were touching. "what's brought on this sudden confidence?"

"maybe having destiny on my side gives me a little more faith."

without verbally answering, the taller leaned in quite suddenly to crash their lips together in a long-awaited, passionate kiss. he pulled back for a moment, afraid that yuta wouldn't want it, even with his flirtatious behaviour.

their gasps for air didn't last too long before the bluette reconnected their lips for a shorter, sweeter peck. "does that mean you want to push past being friends?" he breathlessly let out with a huge smile.

"i guess it does."